SBL Cimicifuga Racemosa
Common Name: Actaea Racemosa, Black Snake-Root
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Cimicifuga Racemosa
- Cimicifuga Racemosa has a wide action upon the cerebrospinal and muscular system, as well as upon the uterus and ovaries.Â
- It is especially useful in rheumatic, nervous subjects with ovarian irritation, uterine cramps and heavy limbs.Â
- Muscular and crampy pains, primarily of neurotic origin, occurring in nearly every part of the body, are characteristic Of Cimicifuga Racemosa.Â
- Agitation and pain indicate this remedy.Â
- Pains like electric shocks here and there, Migraine, Symptoms referable to the pelvic organs prominent in Cimicifuga Racemosa.
- Great depression, Fears riding in a closed carriage, of being obliged to jump out indicates Cimicifuga Racemosa.Â
Head and Ears
- Cimicifuga Racemosa relieves shooting and throbbing pains in the head after mental worry, over-study, or reflex of uterine disease.Â
- Tinnitus, Ears sensitive to the least noise indicates this remedy.
- Deep-seated throbbing and shooting pains in eyes, with photophobia from artificial light, is well checked by Cimicifuga Racemosa.
- It relieves intense aching of the eyeball, pain from the eyes to the top of the head.
- Nausea and vomiting caused by pressure on the spine and cervical region are relieved by Cimicifuga Racemosa. Gnawing pain, Tongue pointed and trembling indicates this remedy.
- It is useful in complaints of Amenorrhoea, Pain in the ovarian region shoots upward and down the anterior surface of thighs.Â
- Cimicifuga Racemosa relieves Pain immediately before menses.Â
- Menses profuse, dark, Coagulated, offensive with backache, nervousness; always irregular is well relieved by Cimicifuga Racemosa.Â
- Ovarian neuralgia, pain across pelvis, from hip to hip indicates Cimicifuga Racemosa.
- Cimicifuga Racemosa relieves tickling in the throat, Dry, short cough, Cough when secretion is scanty, spasmodic, dry, with muscular soreness and nervous irritation.
- Irregular, slow, trembling pulse indicates Cimicifuga Racemosa.Â
- It is useful in the Numbness of the left arm; feels as if bound to the side.
- Cimicifuga Racemosa relieves Stiffness and contraction in the neck and back.
- Rheumatic pains in muscles of back and neck, Pain in lumbar and sacral region, down thighs, and through hips are relieved by it.
- Uneasy, restless feeling in limbs, Aching in limbs and muscular soreness.Â
- Rheumatism affecting the belly of muscles, especially large muscles.Â
- Heaviness in lower extremities, Heavy, aching, pain is well relieved by Cimicifuga Racemosa.
- Sleeplessness, Brain irritation of children during dentition indicates Cimicifuga Racemosa.
- Locally and internally for ivy poisoning.
- Worse, morning, cold (except headache), during menses; the more profuse the flow, the greater the suffering.
- Better, warmth, eating.
Side effects of SBL Cimicifuga Racemosa
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â