SBL Ceanothus Americanus(Dilution)
Tincture which is made from fresh leaves of the plant
Common Name: Â Jersey Tea Root/ New Jersey Tea
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Ceanothus Americanus
- Ceanothus is a remedy for health conditions related to the liver and spleenÂ
- It is useful in complaints that are aggravated more on the left side and exposure to cold air.
- A medicine that helps the formation of clots in the blood and prevents bleeding.
- Right-sided headache with pain in the left abdominal area is relieved with help of this remedy.
- Ceanothus is useful for hair growth and beautiful healthy hair.
- The remedy facilitates lessening tender, swollen tonsils.Â
- Useful in mouth ulcers that occur at the corners of the mouth.Â
- Dryness of mouth with less thirst is relieved with help of this remedy.
Stomach and abdomen:
- Soreness, inflammation as well as swelling of the spleen with fullness on the left side of the stomach is treated with help of Ceanothus.
- Ceanothus is extremely beneficial in treating jaundice accompanied by pain and fullness in the region around the liver.
- Loss of appetite with no desire to eat food.
- Swelling of the breathing pipe, with difficult breathing.
- Constricted feeling in the chest, with congestion aggravated by deep inspiration.
- Profuse menses and early appearance every month, with pain under the ribs.
- Leucorrheal discharge that is thick and yellow, is reduced and treated well with Ceanothus
- Ceanothus is also extremely beneficial for individuals who suffer from the constant urge to urinate, bile in the urine and other urine diseases.
- Ceanothus is useful in complaints of loose motion with pain in the abdomen.
Side effects of SBL Ceanothus
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â