Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
CAPSICUM annuum (Cayenne Pepper)
Capsicum Annuum has marked action on a sore throat. The throat is dark, red, swollen and inflamed. The sensation of hot constricted feeling. Burning and smarting pain. Pain in throat extending to ears as from pepper in throat. It is helpful in the sore throat of smokers and drinkers. Cough with pain in different parts of the body. It is also a chief remedy for the treatment of chronic hoarseness with a constricted feeling associated with burning and smarting pain with intense soreness.
Capsicum annum is found beneficial in prostration and feeble digestion of alcoholics. Capsicum Annum is useful in gastro-intestinal troubles like dyspepsia with flatulence sinking in the pit of the stomach. There is great craving for stimulants with burning and smarting sensation in the abdomen. It is also a remedy for dysentery when the stool is full of blood and mucus. Every stool is followed by thirst and every drink by shuddering.
Capsicum Annuum is also indicated in haemorrhoids with soreness in the anus. Haemorrhoids protrude with smarting and burning pain as if pepper had been sprinkled on them. After stool, there is drawing pain in the back. It is also helpful in homesickness with sleeplessness and red cheeks. Capsicum annum treats myalgia (muscle pain), aching and jerking of muscles. Capsicum annum has treated the burning pains and general chilliness.
Capsicum annum seems to suit especially persons of lax fibre, weak; diminished vital heat. Capsicum annum is a relaxed plethoric sluggish, cold remedy. Such persons are fat, indolent, opposed to physical exertion, averse to go outside of their routine, get homesick easily. It is suited to abstainers from accustomed alcoholics. It affects the mucous membranes, producing a sensation of constriction. It is one of the remedies for the inflammation of the petrous bone. Older people who have exhausted their vitality, especially by mental work, and poor living; blear-eyed appearance; who do not react are suitable ones for capsicum annum. There is fear of slightest draught. There also is a marked tendency to suppuration in every inflammatory process.
- - NOSTALGIA, drawn to the past, long for it. Â
- -HOMESICKNESS (with red cheeks, sleeplessness). Â
- -Kind of sweet melancholy, noble sadness. Â
- Sensitive. Â
- - Insecure about social contacts, but doesn't withdraw. Â
- - Offended easily. Â
- -Ailments from emotional excitement. Â
- - Shuts of emotions.Â
- - Lack of feeling.Â
- - Aversion of things that break away routine. Â
- - Depression, anxiety
- - Eventually indifference, desires stimulants. Â Clumsy, Indolent. Â
- -Uncleanliness of body. Â
- - Fear of getting into trouble, being criticized/censured, police. Â
- - Sensitive to noise during chill. Â
- - Obstinate, capricious children. Â
- - Alcoholism.
- - Obese, flabby, Chilly Â
- - BURNING PAINS, worse COLD APPLICATIONS (Ars). Â
- -LOCAL BURNING WITH CHILLINESS. Â
- - Slow, tired, weak constitution. Â
- -Lack of reaction. Â
- - Wants to achieve the maximum, with minimal effort Â
- - Aversion of motion, which ameliorates. Â
- - Better by continued motion. Â
- - Worse in cold, better by heat. Â
- - Ulcers. Â
- - Pain (anywhere) from coughing.Â
Food and drinksÂ Â
- - Desire: STIMULANTS, pepper, alcohol, coffee.
- - Bursting pain, worse coughing. Â
- -Holds head on coughing. Â
- - Migraine with forgetfulness and nausea. Â
- -Headache is better by motion, worse by rest.
- - Burning and lachrymation (watery eyes) during cough.
- - Mastoiditis (middle ear infection) with burning pain. Â
- - Chronic suppuration of ears.
- - Red but cold, tip hot. Â
- - Colds and influenza with violent sneezing, burning.
- - Neuralgia: fine needle-like pains, coursing along the nerve, worse by touch, going to sleep. Â
- - Burning pains worse by a draft of air. Â
- - Diffuse redness cheeks, nose, Flushing. Â
- - Little red veins cheeks, nose (like in alcoholics).
- - Burning, esp. tip of the tongue. Â
- - Stomatitis (infection of the mouth)
- - Inflammation with burning pain and dark redness; pain worse by coughing. Â
- - Hoarseness. Â
- - Hot, pungent air comes up from the throat, worse by coughing, tasting bad.
- - Burning pains worse after eating.Â
- - Heartburn.Â
- - Nausea after coffee. Â
- - Great thirst before, during chill, after stool, diarrhoea.
- - Flatulent colic. Â
- - Burning in food pipe.Â
- - Colitis.
- - Hemorrhoids with the congested face. Â
- - Burning pain in the rectum.
- -Tenesmus (recurrent inclination to evacuate the bowels)Â
- - Urging after drinking.
- - Tenesmus (passing urine frequently)Â
- - Burning in orifice of urethra, worse urination, coughing.
Male genitaliaÂ Â
- - Coldness of scrotum, atrophy of testes with loss of sensibility. Â
- - Painful nightly erections.
Female genitaliaÂ Â
- - Menses irregular with pain in the left ovarian region. Â
- - Climacteric disturbances.
- -Worse by coffee, evening; better by drinking cold water.
- - Lumbago, sciatica.Â
- - Pain in coughing. Â
- - Sensation of cold water dropping down back.
- - Pain in coughing. Â
- - Stiffness worse after rest, starting to move; better by continued motion. Â
- - Pain in hip-joint, ext. to feet, worse by coughing, touch.
- - Sleepless worse after midnight; from emotions, homesickness, cough. Â
- - Dreams about the past. Â
- - As if falling from a height during sleep (Thuja).
- - Burning, stitching, itching. Â
- - Flabby.