SBL Calcarea Phosphorica(Dilution)
Common Name: Phosphate of Lime
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Calcarea Phosphorica
- Calcarea phos is useful in defective nutrition, whether of childhood, puberty, or of old age.
- It is used for psychological conditions, during depression or associated problems.
- Patients who have a tendancy to glandular and bone diseases, in teenagers who have less height, problems that arise due to inappropriate intake of calcium, milk or diet can be benefited after taking Calcarea phos.
- Children with slow development of teeth, having a tendancy to form curves of the bones, Spinal curvature where development of spine is slow and the child needs support while sitting.
- In children who are late to walk, Slow walking; neck too thin and weak to support head, Rickets, Calcarea Phos gives good results.
- Cold atmosphere that causes pains in joints and sutures (stitches), arthritic pains, hip joint diseases are relieved when administered with Calcarea phos.
- Used in fractures that take time to heal; slow healing.
- Complaints that arise after Change of weather are better after taking Calcarea Phos.
Mind and Head
Children are peevish and fretful, difficulty in performing intellectual operations.
Painful sensation of fullness in the head, as if the brain were pressed against the cranium, worse by movement and by change of position, better by lying still.
Headache on vertex, behind ears, with drawing in muscles of neck to nape and occiput, is relieved with help of calcarea Phos.
Eyes, Ear Nose
Pain in the eyes and nose, Singing or other noises in the ears.
Sudden swelling of ears with eczema is relieved with help of Calcarea Phosphorica
Swollen nose with sore nostrils is relieved with this remedy.
Mouth and Throat
Little blisters on the tongue, Complaints during teething is relieved with help of this medicine.
Colic, soreness and burning around navel is checked with help of Calcarea Phosphorica
Sore aching in the throat on waking in morning worse by swallowing.
Stomach and Abdomen
Calcarea Phosphorica is useful in acute pains in the stomach, with great weakness, headache, and diarrhoea.
Violent colic with inflation of abdomen, and great accumulation of flatulency, or with headache.
Aching soreness, cutting, drawing pains in the abdomen is relieved.
Stool and Anus
After stool, buzzing in ears, weak feeling
Bleeding after stool, Protruding piles, aching, itching, is relieved with Calcarea Phosphorica
Fistula, in persons who have pains in joints with every spell of cold, stormy weather.
Urine passed in large quantities with sensation of weakness.
Calcarea Phosphorica is useful for Cutting in urethra before and after urinating, burning during.
It is useful for Swelling of testicles, Hydrocele, Erections without desire.
Burning, pain, swelling of vagina and external parts.
Menses too early, blood bright, with girls, too late, blood dark, or first bright, then dark, in women.
Pains in navel, sacrum, mammae, during pregnancy is relieved with help of Calcarea Phos.
Upper and Lower Limbs
Gouty nodosities, pains in shoulder and arm, also with swelling is relieved with Calcarea Phos.
Legs tired, weak, restless, crawling, tingling, Pains above knee, Pains in joints and bones, especially shin bone is relieved.
After acute diseases when patient suffers from problems of anemia (low hemoglobin), weakness, exhaustion, Calcarea phos works splendidly.
Pains accompanied with numbness, cramps, cold sweat, Calcarea Phos gives best results.
The loins, knees, and thumbs are principally affected.
Soreness of tendons when flexing or extending is relieved with help of this remedy.
Side effects of SBL Calcarea Phosphorica
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Calcarea Phosphorica
Take 5 drops in half a cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians' guidance.
Precautions while taking SBL Calcarea Phosphorica
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use. Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol.