Dosage and rules while taking SBL Calcarea Carbonica
- Take 5 drops in half a cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take them 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you take it under the physician's guidance.
Also known as
Calc Carb, Calc Carbonica, Calcium Carb
SBL Calcarea Carbonica (Dilution)
Common Name:Â Impure Calcium Carbonate. Ca CO3
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Calcarea Carbonica
- Impaired nutrition being the keynote of its action, the glands, skin, and bones are the seat of action for Calcarea Carbonica.
- Calcarea carb is a mineral remedy that is a form of Calcium. It is more of a stimulant and enhances the work of the body functions if taken properly in the diet.
- Increased local and general perspiration, swelling of glands, eczema in children.
- Calcarea carbonica is used in a variety of diseases and disorders such as acne, arthritis, vaginal discharges in women, night terrors in children, and ringworm on the scalp.
- Hard and painful swelling of the glands of the neck.
- Easy reoccurrence of diseases with a slow recovery rate indicates this medicine.
- A patient who is chronically tired and lacking in energy, having headaches is relieved with Calcarea carbonica.
- Fright, suppressed discharges, faulty (improper) nutrition, loss of fluids from the body, Cold winds.
Mind and Head
- Great weakness of memory, glandular swelling and boils on the scalp of the head.
- Fear of failure, anxiety and mental restlessness with heart palpitations (heartbeat increased) indicates Calcarea Carb.
- The patient fears she will lose her reason, or that people will notice her mental confusion.
- Fullness and heaviness of the head, especially of the forehead, with the shutting of the eyes, worse by movement and physical exertion.
Eye, Ear and Nose
- Inflammation and swelling of the corners of the eyes, Red and thick swelling of the eyelids are relieved by Calcarea carb.
- Humming, buzzing, tingling, or rumbling stoppage in the ears, and hardness of hearing.
- Purulent discharge from the ears, inflammatory swelling of the parotids.
- Calcarea carbonica is given for weakened immunity problems where children catch a cold easily, at every change of weather.
Mouth and Throat
- Toothache that comes up by slightest cold air exposure.
- Chronic tonsillitis, Constriction in the throat, and cramp-like contraction are relieved with Calcarea Carbonica.
Stomach and abdomen
- Sourness is one of the characteristic notes of Calcarea Carb, Cramps in the stomach at night.
- The pains in the abdomen appear chiefly in the morning, in the evening, or at night, as well as after a meal.
- Abdomen enlarged and hard with no desire to tie anything tightly against the abdomen.
Stool and Anus
- Calcarea carbonica is well indicated for constipation that arises out of eating undigestable things like chalk, eggs.
- Burning in the rectum and the anus, with itching and tingling.
- Women may have excessively heavy menstrual periods and sore breasts before the flow begins. They may have vertigo during the periods.
- The slightest cold causes many symptoms to affect the systems.Â
- Calcarea Carbonica is used for carpal tunnel syndrome, pain with tearing pain from the elbow to wrist, pain that feels strained or stiff.
- Calcarea Carbonica Fortifies (protects) the bones of the patient who suffer from bone problems.
- Mammae swollen and painful, fatigue, headache, disposition to be frightened, colic, and shivering.
- A child who needs this remedy may also have head-sweats during sleep, and be slow in teething or learn to walk, Physical fatigue, muscular weakness.Â
- A great remedy for chronic fatigue.
- Complaints worse from exertion, mental or physical; cold in every form, water, washing, moist air, wet weather, during full moon standing.
- Better from dry climate and weather, lying on the painful side, sneezing indicates Calcarea Carb.
- Drawings, shootings, and acute pains in the knees, especially when standing or sitting, also when walking.
Side effects of SBL Calcarea Carbonica
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
Precautions while taking SBL Calcarea Carbonica
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homoeopathic practitioner before use.Â
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self-medicating. Homoeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity.