Directions For Use:
Take 3-5 drops of Benzinum Nitricum Dilution in 1 teaspoon of water three times a day or as directed by the physician.
SBL Benzinum Nitricum Dilution is a homoeopathic remedy that is primarily used for the treatment of central nervous system disorders and cures ailments associated with it such as convulsion, involuntary movement and twitching of muscle joints and blueness of the face. It effectively provides relief from vertigo and frequent states of unconsciousness. Benzinum works effectively in relieving congestion in the chest and helps breathe better, especially in patients suffering from asthma.
- Highly useful in treating central nervous system disorders and ailments associated with it
- Relieves violent convulsions followed by loss of consciousness
- Treats conditions of speech disorders caused to swelling of the tongue
- Provides relief from burning sensation in the throat
- It can be used to treat stomach disorders such as nausea and vomiting
- Helpful in treating urinary disorders including bloody urine and its involuntary discharge
- An excellent remedy to control and regulate irregular and weak pulse rate
- It can also be used to get relief from fever and excessive sweating
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat