Common Name:Â Iodide of Gold. Au I3.Â
Causes & Symptoms for Aurum Iodatum
- He lives in a delusion that he will be abandoned by those who support him.
- Pain in submaxillary glands; in lymphatic glands is relieved with this remedy.
- Strong desire for open-air and feels better in the open air.Â
- Congestion of blood to glands and organs. The throat is swollen and ulcerated.
- Induration is characteristic and especially in glands. Inflammation of organs; bones; glands; serous membranes.
- Sitting increases the suffering.
- Warmth in general aggravates; warm air; becoming warm in the open air; warm bed; warm room; warm wraps.
- The expectation in the morning. Bloody with cardiac affections; difficult; mucus; offensive; tough; yellow.Â
Mind and Head
Extreme sadness; restlessness, sensitivity to noise, Timid, weeping and dizziness marks the indication for this remedy.
Pain in the head in the morning; better in cold air. Pulsation in the forehead.Â
Eyes, ear, nose
Redness of eyes with swelling and protrusion.
The nose is red. Fluent or dry coryza, the nose is swollen.
Pain and swelling in the nose, boring pain, Smell loss indicates Aurum Iodatum.
Mouth and Throat
Swallowing is difficult with much mucus in the throat and burning pains
Enlarged thyroid with a fast pulse and protruding eyes
Stomach and abdomen
Rumbling in the abdomen with colicky pains is an indication for Aurum Iodatum.
A sensation of emptiness in the stomach. Eructations which ameliorate.
Pain in the stomach, burning, cutting, pressing, stitching. Pain in the abdomen, rumbling in the abdomen.Â
Ravenous appetite with no desire to eat food is an indication for Aurum Iodatum.
Stool and Anus
Constipation alternating with diarrhoea.Â
External piles. Burning in the rectum is relieved with Aurum Iodatum.
Difficult stool; inactivity of the rectum.Â
Urine is albuminous; cloudy, copious, offensive.Â
Complaints of hydrocele and dribbling urination accompanied with the complaints are relieved with Aurum Iodatum.
Induration of testes, pain in testes, perspiration of the genitals is relieved with Aurum Iodatum.Â
Inflammation of ovaries and uterus. Swelling of axillary glands without any tendency to suppurate.Â
Neck and Back
Pain in sacrum; stitching pain in the lumbar region
Coldness of skin. Eczema of neck, chest and forearms.Â
Itching and burning. Ulcers discharging; yellow pus is relieved with Aurum Iodatum.
Eruptions on face and nose; pimples
Profuse perspiration morning and night is an indication of this remedy.
Side effects of Aurum IodatumÂ
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other modes of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.Â
Homoeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Precautions while taking Aurum Iodatum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homoeopathic practitioner before use.Â
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.Â