About SBL Alfalfa (Dilution)
Common Name:Â Medicago Sativa
Alfalfa is the scientific name for Medicago Sativa also called Lucerne; a perennial flowering plant. It is used as a medicinal herb for humans. They are typically high in vitamin K and also contain many other nutrients, including vitamin C, copper, manganese and folate. It seems to lower total cholesterol.Â
Causes & Symptoms for Alfalfa (Dilution)
- Acts as a fat producer and corrects tissue waste, helps to improve weight.
- Increases quality and quantity of milk in nursing mothers.
- Useful after exhaustive diseases have affected leading to weakness and anaemic conditions.
The action of SBL Alfalfa (Dilution)
Mind: It helps to improve tiredness. Relaxes the mind and gives a feeling of well being.
Head:Â Helps in violent Headache with heavy feeling and orbital pains with pain above the eyes.
Stomach:Â Improves appetite, Increases the appetite and Improves digestion.
Abdomen:Â Useful to reduce frequent, loose, yellow, painful stools, with burning of flatulence.Pain in abdomen after eating meals.
Heart: Helps to lower cholesterol levels. Useful in palpitations.Â
Sleep:Â It induces quiet and refreshing sleep.
Urine:Â Helps to relieve the complaints of urging, frequent urination.Â
General: Helps to Improve nerve power, Immunity and Restores health. Â Â
Side effects of SBL Alfalfa (dilution)
There are no such side effects of Alfalfa. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
Interactions and Reactions of Alfalfa (Dilution)
- Alfa might decrease blood sugar.
- Taking alfalfa along with estrogen pills might decrease the effects of estrogen.
- Alfalfa might decrease the effectiveness of Warfarin pills as it contains Vitamin k.
Most effective with
It has good results if taken together with Biochemic Calcarea Phosphoricum Â Homeopathic medicine.Â