SBL Agnus castus(Dilution)
Agnus castus is prepared with the dehydrated ripened berries as well as leaves and tender stem
Common Name: Chaste tree, Monks PepperÂ
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Agnus CastusÂ
- Agnus castus is useful in people who have poor energy levels, suffer from depression, possess weak sexual vivacity and suffer from low libido.
- It is also useful in abnormalities of menstrual cycles as well as in inducing the production of breast milk.
- A prominent remedy for strains and sprains
- Agnus is well indicated in absent-minded people who get exhausted after a lot of thinking and are unable to remember, they lose the connection of thoughts and are left confused and blank.
- It is indicated in people with a lack of courage, always forgetful and has to read twice to remember.
- Fear as if something will happen and he/she might die is prominent and treated well with this remedy.
Eye and Ear:
- Itching of eyes and ears aggravates and better by scratching.
- Hearing difficulties are recovered with help of Agnus Castus.
- Agnus castus is useful in premenstrual syndrome, where the female undergoes a state of depression, anger, mood swings, and irritability. It has been used to successfully jump-start the regular menstrual cycle.
- It is also useful for treating menstrual disorders, such as very insufficient or profuse menstrual flow, headaches, breast tenderness, bloating and fatigue.
- Women who have been suffering from lack of or much less breast milk following childbirth and those related to depression during postpartum also benefit from agnus castus.
- Women who experience an absence of libido or desire for sexual activities, particularly when they attain menopause, benefit from agnus castus.
- Agnus castus is indicated to people suffering from exhaustion, nervousness, depressions, and who often experience symptoms like premature ejaculation, especially men who had a very high sex drive earlier.
- No erections with yellow discharge and coldness of the parts are treated with this medicine.
- Useful in affected testicles that are hard, painful and swollen.
Stool and Anus:
- It is useful in stool complaints of difficult passage which requires straining.
- Flatulence causes rumbling in the abdomen.
- The inflammatory, swelling of Joints with weakness and pains in the extremities, finger joints affected.
- Perspiration only on hands, when walking in the open air.
Side effects of SBL Agnus Castus
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
- It should be taken with good precautions, by females who are pregnant.
Interactions and Reactions of SBL Agnus Castus:
It is anti doted by camphor.