About Aethusa Cynapium
The characteristic symptoms relate mainly to the brain and nervous system helps in the treatment of mental weakness of children connected with gastro-intestinal disturbance. Anguish, crying, and expression of uneasiness and discontent, there is the incapacity to think with the confusion of thoughts. Inability to fix attention. Weakness with sleepiness. It is a remedy for restlessness, anxiety and crying in children. Mental weakness associated with intolerance to milk lead to this remedy most frequently in children, during dentition, summer complaint, when with diarrhoea, there is marked inability to digest milk (throws out milk) with sudden vomiting of frothy, milk-white substance followed by cuddled milk. Vomiting of food an hour after eating.Â
- Self-contained, a loner. Isolated.
- Strong emotions inside. Seems as if they have decided not to communicate with others.
- Feels that no one really understands them.
- Tremendous love for animals, talks with them, look after them with an unnatural passion.
- Ailments from insignificant emotional trauma/disappointment, no clear cause.
- Fear: dark, fears suffocation in the dark.
- Fear to go to sleep (Mag-mur).
- Fear of not waking up after an operation.
- Fear of examination.
- Strong attachment to family. Fear member of the family may die.
- Talk to themselves (Staphysagria). Talks in sleep.
- Weakness and loss of weight, esp. in children, mostly from vomiting and diarrhoea.
- Agg. Heat, esp. summer.
- Seems to unload in violent vomiting, diarrhoea.
- Violent convulsions.
- Desire open-air during sleep.
- Vomiting of (curdled) milk; after having milk.
- Great weakness.
- Losing weight.
Food and drinks
- Desire: Cheese, farinaceous food, salt.
- Aversion: Fat, fruit, milk.
- Agg. milk (Mag-carb).
- Pain from mental exertion.
- Serious expression. Looks-wise and old. Hippocratic.
- Red flushes give a wild look.
- Eruptions around or on tip of the nose (Causticum).
- Wrinkled in newborns.
- Vomiting violence, esp. milk.
- The child vomits partly curdled milk. Appears as if dying. Pale, sunken face. Exhausted.
- Cramping pain from milk.
- Distention, agg. irritation, after eating.
- Diarrhoea, esp. after milk.
- The gradual decrease of sex desire. Control their desire.
- Exhausted sleep after vomiting.
- Sleep restless, interrupted by frequent startings.