For small joint pain, writers cramp, neuralgic pains, menses irregular
About Actaea Spicata
Rheumatism Pain and swelling small joints esp. wrists.
Actea spicata is a rheumatic remedy, especially of the small joints; tearing, tingling pains characterize it. Wrist-rheumatism. Pulsations over whole body, especially liver and renal region. Cardiovascular spasm. Pains worse from touch and motion. The joints starts aching and there is swelling from slight fatigue. There is extreme tenderness. Joints are tender to touch with weakness and tingling. The right arm and right wrist are specially affected. Wrist is swollen, red, and the pain is worse from any motion. Pains are of a voilent, tearing, drawing character. Actaea Spicata also helps in Writers cramps. There is also tearing pain in loins
- Easily making contact, especially with other sex.
- Searching for attention. Likes to talk about themselves, False self-image. Egotism.
- Irritable, ostinate when things don't go as they want.
- Flirting, Unpredictable, unreliable in relationships.
- Avoid to thinking. Wants to enjoy without effort.
- Fear of death, agg. night, alone.
- Agg. fatigue. Fits of sudden weakness.
- Agg. From fright.
- Agg. Cold, change of temperature.
- Agg. Exertion, although likes it.
- Amel. In company.
Food and drinks
- Agg. Beer, tobacco, salt meat, fruits.
- Pain agg. night, walking; amel. after coffee.
- Neuralgic or rheumatic, violent pain (tearing), running from teeth/molars to upper jaw ending in temples; agg. slight touch, motion of muscles.
- Hunger with aversion to food; empty feeling without hunger.
- Cramp-like pains, stitches, agg. inspiring.
- Menses suppressed from cold, fright.
- Rheumatism, goul of small joints, esp. wrists and fingers, also ankles, feet.
- Pain and swelling joints after slight exertion.
- Rheumatism, gout: agg. motion, pressure, touch. Sometimes discoloration, numbness and coldness of affected fingers.
- Deforming, climacteric arthropathy of fingers joints.
Caul., Coloc., Sabin., Stict., Viol-o.