Dosage should be as prescribed by the physician.
About Acid Fluoricum/Hydroflouricum
Fluoric Acid is specially adapted to chronic diseases, acts especially upon lower tissues, and indicated in bedsores, ulcerations, varicose veins, and ulcers. Complaints of old age, or the prematurely aged, with weak, distended blood vessels. Hob-nailed liver of alcoholics. Fluoric Acid is also effective in the early decay of teeth. Old cases of nightly fevers, coming on periodically.
- Usually not refined, crude.
- Live to enjoy life, not bothered about awareness, discipline.
- Inability to realize responsibility.
- Insensitive and aggressive.
- Aversion or indifference to loved ones, family.
- Strong anxiety about health.
- Agg. Heat, warm applications, warm drinks, summer.
- Amel. Cold, cold bathing, open air.
- Affects bones, connective tissue, dental caries, Exostosis (benign growths).
- Syphilitic remedy.
Food and drinks
- Desire: Cold drinks, refreshing things, highly seasoned.
- Agg. : Fish.
- Headache from not urinating, suppressing a discharge, amel. urination.
- Hair Falling in Spots.
- Hair sticks together, dry, breaks off.
- Hearing impaired, amel. bending head backwards.
- Copious, watery coryza, runs like a tab.
- Dark discolouration. Rapid caries.
- Teeth feel warm.
- Sore, agg. inhaling cold air.
- Symptoms amel. tightening clothes.
- Diarrhoea from warm drinks.
- Excessive Sexual Desire, also in old people.
- Nudity in public (exhibitionism).
- Abnormal sexual behaviour.
- Priapism causes sleeplessness.
- Erections violent, painful at night.
- Impotency after excess (Agn, Calad).
- Involuntary seminal emissions, e.g. when touching a woman.
- Enlarged prostate gland.
- Perspiration smells pungent.
- High desire.
- Prolapsus uterus.
- Oppression, amel. bending backwards.
- Pain amel. bending backwards.
- Caries of bones.
- Painful Varicose Veins.
- Nails Distorted, grow too fast; weak. (Thuj, Sil, Graph, Calc).
- Rheumatic pains.
- Uncovers feet at night in bed (Med, Puls, Sulph).
- Wakes with sexual thoughts and erections.
- Abscess, Fistulas.
- Hard, horny skin and eruptions (Ant-c, Graph).
- Bedsores, agg. warmth.
- Itching in spots; of orifices (skin openings like rectum).
- Itching, redness, the painfulness of cicatrices.
Coca, Silicea, Syphillinum.