SBL Acid ChrysophanicumÂ
Common Name:Â Goa Powder-Andira araroba
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Acid Chrysophanicum
- Red skin, often covered with loose, silver-coloured scales, itchy and painful.
- Nails crumble or detach from the nail bed, scales or crust on the scalp.
- Acts as a powerful irritant so used successfully in skin diseases especially in psoriasis.Â
- Violent itching, thighs, legs and back of ears, Dry, scaly eruption, Lemon- Coloured Crust.
- Has a particular tendency to develop the skin phase of internal disorders, skin rough persistent dryness of portions of skin unaffected by eczema.Â
- Eruptions, oozing out a sticky exudation, Unhealthy skin.
- Dry and weeping eczema with irritation and itching of the skin.
- It helps to increase the reactivity of the skin
- Acid Chrysophanicum is well indicated for Blepharitis, conjunctivitis keratitis, Intense photophobia, Optical hyperaesthesia.
- Eczema behind ears, Filthy, scabby condition with a tendency to form a thick crust. The whole ear and surrounding tissue appears to be one scab is relieved by Acid Chrysophanicum
Chrysarobinum contains chrysophanic, which is rapidly oxidized into chrysophanic acid. This is also contained in Rhubarb and Senna.
Side effects of SBL Acid Chrysophanicum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â