Haslab HC 71 Homoeomycin Complex TabletÂ is a homoeopathic medicine with multiple uses. It is primarily indicated in pains associated with rheumatism and arthritis and can be used for the treatment of uremic diathesis.
Directions for use:
For adults 2 tablets and for children 1 tablet 3-4 times a day or as directed by the physician.
- Homoeopathic composition, primarily used for the treatment of gout
- It effectively relieves pain in muscle joints and those associated with arthritis
- Help treat conditions associated with uraemia including anorexia, weight loss and loss of muscle mass
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat