Haslab HC 62 Gelsemo Complex TabletÂ is formulated to assist in the treatment of Coryza which refers to catarrhal inflammation of the mucous membrane in the nose. It is caused especially by a cold or by hay fever.
Directions For Use:
As directed by the physician.
- It is used in the treatment of Coryza
- Aims to provide relief in the condition of frontal headache, congestion
- Helps to relieve watery and acrid secretions, sneezing, profuse watery discharges from the nose and profuse lachrymation
- Helps to treat coryza caused by cold and dry winds
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Use under medical supervision