Haslab HC 40 Pulsatilla Complex Tablet is a homoeopathic formulation that assists in the treatment of dysmenorrhoea which refers to painful menstruation, typically involving abdominal cramps. The ingredients used in the tablet help relieve painful menstruation, Amenorrhoea in young girl leading to chlorosis, stiching pain in both ovarian regions.
Directions For Use:
As directed by the physician.
- It is used in the treatment of dysmenorrhoea
- Aims to provide relief in the condition of sharp, shooting pain in ovaries extending to anterior muscles of thighs
- Beneficial in the treatment of Amenorrhoea in young girl leading to chlorosis
- Helps in the treatment of irregular, delayed, or scanty menses
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Use under medical supervision