Haslab HC 35 Thuja Complex Tablet is a homoeopathic formulation that helps treat gonorrhoea, which refers to a venereal disease involving inflammatory discharge from the urethra or vagina. The formulation aims to facilitate comfort in the condition of painful urination and abnormal discharge from the penis or vagina. It also helps to relieve swelling and tenderness in testicles, small blisters on the orifice of the urethra and the inner surface of the prepuce.
Â Directions For Use:
As directed by the physician.
- It is used in the treatment of chronic gonorrhoeal diathesis
- Aims to provide relief in the condition of feeble stream of urine with thick greenish discharges
- Helps to relieve scalding pain during urination, sometimes a few drops of blood in urine if it fails to pass
- Assist in the treatment of intense itching in urethra and burning, herpes like eruption or condylomata about genitals and anus
- The formulation is indicated in the treatment of thick, foul, persistent Leucorrhoea
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Use under medical supervision