Haslab HC 25 Santalum Complex Tablet is a homoeopathic formulation that assists in the treatment of leucorrhoea which refers to a whitish or yellowish discharge of mucus from the vagina.
Directions For Use:
As directed by the physician.
- It is used in the treatment of profuse yellow tenacious leucorrhoea with delayed or suppressed menses
- Aims to provide relief in Leucorrhoea in young girls at puberty or when menses are suppressed
- Helps to relieve burning, itching and ulcerations in internal parts and genitals
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Use under medical supervision