Haslab HC 101 Aurum Mur Complex Tablet is a homoeopathic formulation available in the forms of a tablet. It is indicated for the treatment of fibroid Tumour and cancerous growth in the uterus.
Directions For Use:
- Take Haslab HC 101 Aurum Mur Complex Tablet as directed by the physician.
- As directed, can consume 2 tablets 3-4 times a day.
- The homoeopathic formulation has been used to treat haemorrhages from the womb, ulcers and induration of the uterus
- Helps in treating enlarged ovaries and leucorrhoea
- The tablet is found to be effective in treating cancer or ulcers of the cervix.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Avoid alcohol consumption
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, make sure you consult your homoeopathic practitioner before use