For coryza, nasal congestion, sneezing, allergy to strong odors, worms
Dr. Reckeweg Sabadilla(Dilution)
Tincture is made of seeds.
Other Name:Â Asagraea officinalis, Veratrum officinale, Sabadilla officinarum, Cebadilla, Cevadilla.Â
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Sabadilla
- Every time he takes cold it settles in his nose and throat.
- Violent acute inflammation of the mucous membrane of nose, throat, trachea and larynx indicates Sabadilla.
- Catarrhal condition of the nose, with constant sneezing, burning; stuffing up of the nose.
- Sleepiness comes on from thinking, meditating, reading in this remedy.
- Violent itching of hairy scalp, compelling her to scratch till blood comes indicates Sabadilla.
- Sabadilla patients wants to be well wrapped up; wants hot drinks to warm up his stomach.
- A routine remedy in pin worms, seat worms, all sorts of worms stomach and tape worms.Â
Mind and Head
- Easily startled, Imagines that he is very sick; that parts are shrunken;indicates Sabadilla.
- Vertigo early in the morning after rising, Stupefying headaches with coryza, frontal pains and redness of eyelids.
- Intolerant of mental exertion, thinking causes headache. Forehead covered with cold sweat.
Eyes, Ear, nose
- Redness of margins of eyelids. Lachrymation, especially during exercise in open air, when looking at anything bright indicates Sabadilla.
- Burning itching and shootings in tips of ears.
- Over-sensitiveness to odors. The coryza is ameliorated from inhaling hot air. Violent sneezing; copious watery discharge from the nose.
- Great sensibility to smell of garlic indicates Sabadilla.
Mouth and Throat
- The burning sensation, pain as from excoriation, pricking and itching tingling in lips is resolved with Sabadilla.
- Sabadilla relieves the itching in the roof of the mouth, on the soft palate.
- Old sore throats that are worse from cold air.
- The soreness, pain and inflammatory conditions of the throat begin on the left side and spread to the right relieved by heat.
- Hawks constantly, worse morning and during and after eating.
Stomach and abdomen
- Spasmodic pain in stomach with dry cough and difficult breathing. Empty feeling in stomach.
- Desire for hot things, that relieves his complaints indicates Sabadilla.
- Chilliness sets in with nausea and inclination to vomit.
- Boring, digging, and rolling in abdomen.
Stool and Anus
- Itching of anus and rectum as from ascarides and children's diarrhoea with constant cutting pains indicates Sabadilla.
- Very difficult stools with much burning in abdomen and sensation as if something alive in abdomen.
- Itching of anus, violent burning after scratching.
- Burning in urethra when urinating.Urgent want to urinate, especially in evening, with tenesmus and scanty emission
- Tensive and painful erections, without desire for coition. Flaccidity of penis.
- Cutting pains, as from knives, in ovary indicates Sabadilla.
- Menses too late yet for a longer duration, painful bearing down for a few days.
- Hot flushes with heat of face and hands.
Neck and Back
- Burning-tingling stinging sensation between scapulae. Pain in back and loins, especially when seated.
- Coldness of the limbs. Trembling of arms and hands. Dryness of skin of hands.
- Tearing and tension in calves of legs, shootings in thighs and knees indicates Sabadilla.
- Cracking of skin under and beneath toes, Tingling in the limbs.
- Red bands, spots, and points in different parts of skin, appearing with greatest intensity in cold air indicates Sabadilla.
- The heat is more perceptible in the face and on the hands than on the rest of the body, with absence of thirst both in the chilly and hot stage indicates Sabadilla.
- Sensitive to the cold air, a cold room, cold food indicates Sabadilla.
- There is staggering and even fainting, convulsive tremblings, or catalepsy from worms.
- Better from moving, while swallowing something, while getting warm, from warmth in general.
Side effects of Â Dr. Reckeweg Sabadilla
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.Â
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Sabadilla
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Sabadilla
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.Â
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.Â
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.