For High Body Temperature, Bone Affections, Gout, Joint Pain, Skin Troubles
Also known as
Radium Bromide, Radium Brom
Dr. Reckeweg Radium Bromatum
Common Name: Radium BromideÂ
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Radium Bromatum
- Radium Bromatum is a chief remedy for various rheumatic conditions like chronic rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, spondylosis and gout.Â
- Rheumatism is due to bad effects of x-ray or radium therapy. All the joints of the body are affected.Â
- It relieves Severe aching pain all over the body especially in knee and ankles.Â
- Aching and tired feeling in legs, arms and neck, feel hard and brittle as though they would break on moving is relieved by it.Â
- It is useful for Lameness in back of neck between shoulders and in lumbo-sacral region.Â
- Pain in cervial vertebrae, worse on bending head forward and better standing or sitting erect. Nephritis is associated with rheumatic symptoms indicates Radium Bromatum.
- There is weakness, lethargy and tired feeling with debility which is relieved by Radium Bromatum.
- Radium Bromatum is useful in various skin conditions. There is intense itching with burning of skin as of a fire. Itching erruptions on face with oozing, worse on shaving. Small pimples on forehead and chest.Â
- Radium Bromatum also helps in keloids, pigmented moles, acne rosacea, corns and ulcers with tendency to delayed healing.Â
- Chronic eczematous dermatitis of hands caused by exposure to radium and due to x-ray burns. Pruritus vulvae, better after warm bath. Crackes, fissures itch and burn violently.
- Radium Bromatum is useful in Vertigo, with pain in back of head, left when in bed.Â
- There is Severe pain over right eye, spreading back to occiput and to vertex, better in open air.Â
- It relieves Frontal headache.
- There is Dryness of mouth, Metallic taste, Prickling sensation on end of tongue.
- Radium Bromatum is indicated in cases of Empty feeling in stomach, Warm sensation in stomach. Aversion to sweets, ice-cream. Nausea and sinking sensation, belching of gas is relieved by it.
- Radium Bromatum relieves Pain, violent cramps, rumbling, full of gas; pain over McBurney's point, and at location of sigmoid flexure.Â
- It is useful in complaint of flatulence, Alternating constipation and loose movements.Â
- There is Increased elimination of solids, particularly of chlorides.Â
- It relieves Renal irritation, useful in Nephritis with rheumatic symptoms, Enuresis.
- It is well indicated in Pruritus vulvae.Â
- It is useful in Delayed and irregular menstruation and backache.Â
- Radium Bromatum relieves Aching pains in abdomen over pubes when flow comes on. Right breast sore, relieved by hard rubbing.
- Persistent cough with tickling in suprasternal fossa.Â
- It is useful for Dry, spasmodic cough, Throat dry, sore, chest constricted.
- Radium Bromatum relieevs Aching in back of neck.Â
- Pain and lameness in cervical vertebrÃ¦, worse dropping head forward, better standing, or sitting erect is relieved by it.Â
- It is useful in relieving Backache between shoulders and lumbar-sacral region, better after walking.
- Radium Bromatum relieves Severe pain in all the limbs, joints, especially in knee and ankles, sharp pains in shoulders, arms, hands and fingers.Â
- Legs, arms and neck feel hard and brittle, as though they would break on moving, Arms feel heavy.Â
- Radium Bromatum is indicated in complaints of Small pimples, Erythema and dermatitis, with itching, burning, swelling and redness.Â
- It is also helpful in Necrosis and ulceration and it relieves Itching all over body, burning of skin.
Side effects of Radium Bromatum
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.Â
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Radium Bromatum
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Radium Bromatum
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.Â
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.Â
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.