Weakness of the perenchymateous organs, specially of the lungs, frequently characterized by weakness of the back, nocturnal perspiration, sensitivity to colds, disturbances of the blood circulation (cold feet), lack of appetite, paleness and limpid aspect of the face, following upon loss of blood.
MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
Two groups of remedies are contained in the complex. The one group exerts its influence on the bronchial mucous membranes and the other group, consisting of constitutional remedies, being of benefit to the asthenic as well as the phlegmatic types. In this way it is possible to reduce the susceptibility to tuberculosis and to reduce any existing infection by way of stimulating the endogenous immune response.
Arsenum jodatum: Tonic, stimulates the appetite.
Calcium carbonicum Hahnemanni: Similar recalcifying effect, eliminates the excess of water in the tissues.
Lycopodium: Increases the activity to the liver, stimulates the appetite, facilitates the detoxicating function of the liver.
Silicea: Recalcifying effect on the scrirrhous pulmonary focal centre.
Teucrium scorodonia: Specific in pulmonary diseases, pneumonia and tuberculous affections of the lungs.
- Generally 2-3 times daily 10-15 drops in a little water before meals, eventually to be taken alternatively with other remedies.
- Recommended complementary remedies.
- R31 in anaemia
- R32 with nocturnal perspiration
- R26 as an eliminating stimulant
- R43 in asthmatic constitution
- R8 and R9 with catarrh and cough
- With pulmonary weakness in diabetes also make use of R40