Dr. Reckeweg Opium(Dilution)
Opium is the gummy exudation of the unripe capsule of the poppy.
Common Name:Â Papaver somniferum, PoppyÂ
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Opium
- Opium is one of the chief remedies for fetal movements when they become excessive.
- Sleep follows the convulsions. Loud snoring indicates this remedy.
- Sleepy but cannot sleep, sleepless with acuteness of hearing.
- A sensation of swelling of the body, trembling, shocks, and convulsive movements of the muscles of the face.
Mind and Head
- Vertigo after fright. Fright with fear, great flow of ideas, with happiness
- Grief over insults is followed by convulsions indicates Opium.
- Vertigo, on sitting up in bed, compels the patient to lie down again
- Congestion to head, with strong pulsation. Pressing pains in temples.
Eyes, ear, nose
- Eyes red, inflamed, swelling of lower lids. The sensation of dust in the eyes.
- Tinkling in ears.
Mouth and Throat
- Relaxation of all the muscles of the face, the lower lip and jaw hang down
- Twitching in corners of the mouth, cramps in jaw, swelling and movements in the throat.
- Dry cough, with tickling and scraping in the larynx, indicates Opium.
Stomach and abdomen
- Colic, with constipation in children, constrictive pressure at the stomach.
- Pressive pains in the abdomen, abdomen hard, and distended, as if the intestines would be cut to pieces
- Vomiting, with colic and convulsions, during colic, urging to stool and discharge of hard faeces.
- As of a stone in the abdomen, slowness and weakness of digestion indicate Opium.
Stool and Anus
- Stools involuntary, black, offensive, frothy, Violent pain in rectum indicates Opium.
- Constipation from inactivity of the intestines, Involuntary stools after fright
- Retention of urine, as from inactivity of the bladder indicates Opium.
- Increased sexual desire, with frequent erections and pollutions, indicates Opium.
- The great excitement of sexual organs, with sexual desire and orgasm, indicates Opium.
- Menses are irregular; profuse; violent colic forcing her to bend over.
Neck and Back
- Swelling of veins and beating in arteries of the neck indicates Opium.
- Twitching trembling of head, hands, and arms. Distended veins on the hands indicate Opium.
- Coldness of the extremities. Heaviness and swelling of feet. Feeling of numbness in the outer parts.
- Excessive irritability of voluntary muscles, and diminished irritability of all the others.
- Redness and continued itching of the skin, with small, round, and colourless elevations.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg OpiumÂ
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other modes of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.Â
- Homoeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Opium
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homoeopathic practitioner before use.Â
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.Â