Dr. Reckeweg Lycopodium(Dilution)
Common Name: Club Moss/ Wolf's-clawÂ
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Lycopodium(Dilution)
- Complaints that arise from Fright, chagrin, anger, vexation, anxiety, Over lifting, Lycopodium works most effectively. When there is disturbance or weakness of digestive power, functional weakness of liver, kidney complaints.
- Symptoms that are seen mainly on the right side of the body; direction of symptoms that go from right to left; and above downwards.
- Sensitiveness runs throughout lycopodium personality, cannot tolerate cold, craves warmth. Complaints that are aggravated by warmth.
- Fear; of being alone, of own shadows, of men, of taking responsibility, runs through the remedy lycopodium.Â
- Obstinate, once he/she decides to do he does not listen to anyone. Uses wrong words, spells words in the wrong way.
- Lycopodium patient loves to rule and gives the command to others, irritable and cunning in nature, keeps finding fault in the work done. Cannot take decisions.
- Cannot take stress, loss of self-confidence and no desire for company. Loves to have power in their hands.
Nose, Ear and Throat:
- Stopped up nose, breathing difficulty and has to breathe through the mouth, the child keeps rubbing the nose.
- Crusts that form around the nose and face with eczema, red eyes with inflammation, conjunctivitis and discharge from eyes, nose ear is thick.
- Eruptions of the ear, otitis media, pain over the ear, eczema that starts behind the ear and travel up to the scalp area.
- Tinnitus, humming heard in the ear, echo is heard in the ear.
- Ulceration of throat, tonsils, dryness of throat, food and drink that comes up in the mouth after swallowing.
- Bad odour from mouth, blisters on tongue.Â
Stomach and Abdomen:
- Appetite and Headache are associated with each other.
- Bloating sensation in the stomach with flatulence, the wind that is aggravated after eating. Weakened digestion, with associated liver troubles.Â
- Desires for sweets, oysters, but easy satiety in a small period of time. Good appetite but as soon as eats little fills up to the throat with the fullness of stomach that is not relieved by belching or eructations.
- Complaints of the stomach are mostly after drinking cold, beer or coffee.
- Pains in the stomach after eating, Gall stone colic, Flatulence cannot pass easily that causes pain.
- Complaints of stomach and abdomen that are aggravated after eating.
Urinary and Rectal complaints:
- Desire to urinate, with constant urging mainly associated with increased sugar levels, pain while passing urine, itching in the urethra while passing urine. Severe pain over the right side lumbar area due to renal stones associated with crying.
- Constipation with no desire to pass stools. Pressure at the anal area due to hard stools with distension of abdomen.
- Itching eruptions at the anal region with haemorrhoids that protrude during hard stool. Piles that cause pain and burning sensation while sitting.
Male and female complaints:
- male: Weakness or total loss of erections, prostatic complaints. The penis is small, cold and relaxed.
- female: Dryness of vagina with burning pains at the vulva region. Menses that are profuse, clotted, party bloody, with clots and swelling of breasts with nodules.
Extremities (Upper and Lower Limbs):
- Pain in bones of arms, fingers, joints with difficulty in movement and pain in the palms.Itching, dryness of palms with gouty stiffness of fingers.
- Pain in multiple joints, after pressure, sitting down, Cramps in the calf muscles with trembling of feet especially in the evenings and at night.
- Corns over the feet with shooting pains. Great tendency to get cold. Numbness, weakness with emaciation in children.Â
- Great tendency to take cold, warts and corns. Painful corns and warts on the hands, sensitive to touch, pain on touch.
- Aggravation of all the complaints between 4 pm to 8 pm, from heat or warmth.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Lycopodium (Dilution)Â
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â