Dr. Reckeweg Ledum palustre(Dilution)
Tincture of dried small twigs and leaves collected after flowering begins, of whole fresh plant.
Common Name:Â Wild Rosemary, Marsh Cistus, Â Marsh Tea.Â
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Ledum palustre
- Ledum pal is useful for certain kinds of injury, coldness especially of the ends of the extremities.
- It is used for punctured wounds with needles, wounds that bleed scantily but are followed by pain, puffiness and coldness of the part.
- Coldness to touch, coldness in the body and coldness in the extremities with a hot head is characteristic of Ledum Pal.
- It is a gouty medicine, having complaints, chalkstones in their joints, deposits in the wrists, fingers and toes,Â
- In mosquito-bites, stings of bees and wasps, rat-bits, needle-pricks resulting in whitlows Ledum gives good results.
- Injuries that bleed easily, have red faces, throbbing and pulsating all over the body indicates Ledum pal.
Mind and Head
- Tendency to anger and rage indicates Ledum.
- Unsteadiness and drunkenness in the head, the brain is sore.
- Vertigo felt when walking and standing indicates Ledum pal.
- Pressing headache when the head is covered, Violent throbbing pains in the head.
- Pimples and boils on the forehead are relieved with Ledum
Eyes, ear, nose
- Aching in eyes, especially in the evening, sometimes with burning.
- Inflammation of ear, Ringing, ringing of bells and whizzing in ears
- Bleeding in the nose, burning internally in the nose, the nose is sore on pressure and on blowing it indicates Ledum Pal.
Mouth and Throat
- Pains in the teeth are violent, sticking relieved with Ledum.
- In the throat sticking pains, sore throat with fine sticking pains is relieved with Ledum Pal.
- Ledum pal is suitable to besotted face people and looks very much like the face of an old drunkard
- Drawing and tearing stitches in the chest, which are felt on moving the arms and when sitting indicates Ledum pal.
Stomach and abdomen
- Nausea, with inclination to vomit, on expectorating with pressure on stomach after a light meal indicates Ledum Pal.
- The sensation of fullness in the upper part of the abdomen with drawing pain in the abdomen.
Stool and Anus
- Urination frequent, quantity diminished or increased, stream often stops during the flow indicates Ledum pal.
- Burning in the urethra after urinating. Itching redness and discharge of pus Frequent want to urinate, with scanty emission.
- Violent and prolonged erections.
- Menstruation too early, too profuse, bright red with the great coldness of the body, yet the patient wants the cold air.
- Great pain during menstruation is relieved with Ledum pal.
Neck and Back
- Pain in the back and loins, like a stiffness after sitting, is resolved with Ledum pal.
- Drawing and tearing extend from the loins into the occiput.
- Tearing pressure from the hip joint down to the ankle worse on the motion indicates Ledum.
- Bloated condition from the knees to the feet, hard and painful nodosities in the joints are resolved with Ledum pal.
- Better by sitting, with the feet in a tub of ice-cold water, a feeling of numbness and torpidity indicates Ledum.
- Ledum has an action upon the small joints of the fingers and toes, in which enlargements, nodosities and deposits of uric acid are resolved.
- The pains in the joints are all aggravated at night and by the warmth of the bed.
- A sensation of heaviness in the arm, with a feeling of tenseness in the muscles of the forearm, is relieved with Ledum.
- The small joints of the fingers, the knee joint and the feet become the seat of nodosities in Ledum indications.
- Old painful ulcers that spread, the ulcers are relieved by cold. Small pimples on the whole body.Â
- Eczema, lichen, pustular eruptions, a gentle sweat with itching of the whole body indicates Ledum Pal.
- Small round, red spots, insensible, on the inside of the arm, on the abdomen and the feet, is relieved with Ledum.
- The pains of Ledum pal shoot upward, the warmth of the bed is intolerable.
- The pains are in the joints, sticking, tearing or throbbing, aggravated by motion.
- Emaciation of suffering parts. Pains shoot along the nerve, the muscles that are supplied by that nerve dwindle and the part withers.
- Arthritic nodosities in joints of hands and fingers indicate Ledum Pal.
- The pains in the joints are the only ones that are worse by movement.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Ledum palustre
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other modes of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.Â
- Homoeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Ledum palustre
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homoeopathic practitioner before use.Â
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.Â