Dr. Reckeweg Ipecacuanha(Dilution)
Tincture and trituration of the dried root is the source of medicine.
Common Name: Ipecac-root, Ipeca
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Ipecacuanha
- Wherever ailments are associated with the presence of constant nausea, Nausea through all the stages, Ipecac is the indicated remedy.
- There is profuse salivation with nausea, Indicated after indigestible food, raisins, cakes
- Suffocation from the accumulation of mucus is relieved with Ipecac.
- The tincture is used for the bites of insects, bee, and wasp stings.
- Vexation, Suppressed eruptions, Indigestible Foods are the leading causes that get the symptoms.
Mind and Head
- Anxiety and fear of death, Ailments from mortification or vexation, with indignation, Impatience is relieved with Ipecac.
- Sick headache originating in the stomach, nausea preceding the headache and persisting all through.
- Vertigo when walking, and when turning around, Lancinating headache, with the heaviness of the head.
- Attacks of headache, with nausea and vomiting, indicates Ipecac.
Eyes, Ear, Nose
- Violent neuralgia of eyeballs, shooting in the head, with gushes of tears, nausea.
- Ipecac relieves the Trembling and Twitching of the eyelids.
- Coldness and chilliness of the ears.
- Coryza, with a stoppage of the nose, is relieved with Ipecac.
Mouth and Throat
- Saliva runs from the mouth on lying down, the sensibility of all parts of the mouth.
- Lips covered with small aphthae and eruptions. Fine granny eruption on face, with or without irritation.
- Sore throat, during swallowing, as from swelling of the pharynx is relieved with Ipecac.
Stomach and Abdomen
- There is disgust at the stomach for food, empty vomiting, vomiting of bile, of blood, No better by vomiting indicates Ipecac.
- Vomiting of drink and ingested food, or else of bilious, greenish, or acid, or mucous, gelatinous matter, somethings immediately after a meal.
- Retching, especially, after drinking anything cold, or after smoking indicates Ipecac.
- Colic, with agitation, tossing and child cries are relieved with Ipecac.
- Incisive pains, in the umbilical region, with shuddering, marks Ipecac.
Stool and Anus
- It is Indicated for the Itching of the anus, Diarrhea of children. Haemorrhoids bleed profusely.
- Pains in the region of the bladder, and of the navel, burning sensation in the urethra, with inclination to vomiting indicates Ipecac.
- Discharge of pus from the urethra, with biting pain.
- Menstruation too early and too profuse with Stitches from navel to uterus.
- Ipecac relieves the bearing down pains towards the genital parts and the anus.
Respiratory and cough
- Rattling noise in the bronchial tubes, the cough causes vomiting without nausea indicates Ipecac.
- Dry cough, excited by a contractive tickling in the larynx. Suffocative cough in the evening, continuous cough with perspiration on the forehead, shocks in the head, retching and vomiting.
- Suffocative attacks in the room, accompanied by cold, as if the navel would be torn out.
- Nocturnal cramps in the muscles of the thigh, with lumps in the thighs.
- Coldness of one hand, while the other is hot, indicates Ipecac.
- Tingling in the joints, as when numbed, spasms and convulsions of different kinds, Convulsive movements of the muscles.Â
- The principal feature of Ipecacuanha is its persistent nausea and vomiting, which form the chief guiding symptom.
- Pains as if bones were all torn to pieces, Excessive emaciation.
- Worse in winter and dry weather, Â Improved by rest, by pressure, by closing eyes.
- Loss of breath on the least movement.
- During nausea, the patient is forced to scratch himself until relieved by vomiting.
Side effects of Dr Reckeweg Ipecacuanha
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other modes of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.Â
- Homoeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Ipecacuanha
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homoeopathic practitioner before use.Â
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.Â