Dr. Reckeweg Crotalus Horridus (Dilution)
Trituration of sugar of milk saturated with the venom. Solution of the venom in glycerine.
Common Name: Rattlesnake Â
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Crotalus HorridusÂ
- Nervous shock and prostration with trembling, predominantly a right-side medicine
- Bleeding from all orifices and surfaces and even pores of the skin. Fluid haemorrhages, yellow skin.
- Chronic bilious, climacteric, or albuminuric conditions. Swelling of glands.
- Pains alternate rapidly with each other. Swelling of the whole body. Agonizing pain, restlessness, coldness
Mind and Head
- Weeping mood, agony, despair. Sadness, thoughts dwell on death continually. Weeping, with timidity, fear, anxiety.
- Dizziness and fainting with an occipital headache. Severe pains in right eye and top of the head, on the right side down back of the neck at intervals.
- Violent itching of scalp, eruptions, pustules, falling off of hair.
Eyes, ear, nose
- Blood exudes from the eye, ear, nose. The yellow colour of eyes.
- Full sensation in ears. Epistaxis, in zymotic diseases, blood thin, vertigo or fainting.
Mouth and Throat
- Grinding of teeth during sleep. Lips swollen, stiff, numb.
- Impossible to swallow solids. Tongue very red, smooth and polished, feels swollen.
Stomach and abdomen
- Unquenchable burning thirst. Nausea on movement, bilious vomiting. Black vomit, blood does not coagulate.
- Violent pain in course of the colon, aching in the liver, vomiting, coldness.
Stool and Anus
- Constipation with congestion to head and headache.
- Urine scanty, dark and red with blood
- Early menses accompanied by pains in abdomen and back, and cold feet. The pains last some hours.
- Inflamed breasts. Flushing and sinking of menopause are relieved with Crotalus Horridus.
Neck and Back
- Tearing pains from shoulder to neck is an indication of this remedy.
- Aching in the right kidney and the stomach.
- Heaviness, as if bones were made of heavy wood. Bruised pain in joints and bones.
- Trembling of hands. Tubercle on the wrist, near the end of radius, size of large split-pea.
- Copious, red, itching, papular eruption on face, especially chin, with delayed menses.
- Oozing of blood from under nails. Vesicles, herpes, pimples, boils, carbuncles, burns, stings, pemphigus, ulcers, gangrene, felons, anthrax.
- Great sensitiveness of skin of right half of body, that the slightest touch would produce twitching of muscles of that side.
- Many symptoms are worse in the morning on waking or wake the patient up in the night.
- Open-air better head and stomach symptoms.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Crotalus HorridusÂ
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other modes of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.Â
- Homoeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Crotalus HorridusÂ
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homoeopathic practitioner before use.Â
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.Â