Dr. Reckeweg Copaiva Officinalis(Dilution)
Â Tincture of the balsam.Â
Common Name: Â Copaiva, Copaifera officinalis.
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Copaiva Officinalis
- It affects the skin and mucous membranes generally for Acne, Urticaria.
- Copaiva is indicated in old men and women suffering from urinary complaints leading to frequent urination or scanty urination.
- Burning and itching at the anus caused by piles are relieved with Copaiva.
- Dry, painful cough, with dryness in the larynx with spitting of blood.
- Large red blotches all over the body, with constipation, marks the indication of Copaiva.
Mind and Head
- Excessive sensitiveness of the whole nervous system with starting at the least noise indicates Copaiva.
- Weeping with anxiety about one's own health.
- Copaiva relieves the One-sided headache especially the left side with burning pains, a sense of coldness in part,
- Headache better pressing head back against the collar of the coat, gentle pressure by hand indicates this medicine.
- Sensitive scalp with falling out of hair.
Eyes, Ear, Nose
- Burning sensation in the eyes with black spots in the vision.
- Excessive sensitiveness of hearing, especially to sharp sounds.
- Burning sensation and dryness of the nose.
- Profuse yellow and green, thick, fetid discharge from nasal passages running down the throat at night indicates Copaiva.
Mouth and throat
- Red humid tetter on the upper lip, which is swollen and painful when touched.
- Sense of coldness in teeth, Swelling of both tonsils are recovered with this medicine.
- Phlegm in the mouth and throat, which is constantly reproduced is relieved with Copaiva.
Stomach and abdomen
- Gastric troubles during menstruation.
- Gas and intestinal flatulence, Inclination to vomit, Every article of food that seems to salt indicate Copaiva.
- A sensation of burning, tearing in the abdomen with Pressing pain in the region of spleen, Distension and fullness after eating.
Stool and Anus
- Bloody stools with Intolerable burning, itching at anus, Stitches, spasms in rectum.
- Fluent piles, drawing tearing in the abdomen, which force the patient to bend double indicates Copaiva.
- Swelling and induration of the testes.
- Burning and sensation of dryness in the region of the prostate gland are relieved with Copaiva.Â
- Milky, acid, excoriating discharge with painful menstruation, itching of the vulva with burning red spots indicates Copaiva.
- Constant, ineffectual desire to urinate with burning at the neck of the bladder and in the urethra
- a sensation of scalding in the urethra before and after urination is relieved with Copaiva.
- Inflammation of the urinary organs with milky discharge in the urine, swelling of the urethra is recovered with this medicine.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Copaiva Officinalis
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other modes of medication like allopathy medicines, Ayurveda etc.Â
- Homoeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Copaiva Officinalis
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homoeopathic practitioner before use.Â
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.Â