Dr. Reckeweg Cantharis Vesicatoria(Dilution)
Common Name: Spanish Fly/Blister Beetle
This beetle lives on honeysuckle and olive trees in western Asia and southern Europe. The Spanish fly produces a toxic substance called cantharidin. Cantharidin is a strong poison that primarily affects the urinary tract and causes burning pain and vomiting.Â
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Cantharis Vesicatoria (Dilution)
- It is well indicated in complaints occur violently with rage and anger
- Complaints that are associated with burning pains are well treated with cantharis.
- Pains that are burning stabbing and sharp shooting pains with pus formation are marked with skin affections.Â
- Vesicle formation is important, hence it is used effectively in burns of 1st degree followed by blister formation.
- According to Guernsey, the remedy expels moles, dead fetus, placentae; and promotes fecundity.Â
- Painful micturition with the inability to hold urine is treated well with Cantharis.
- Violent Anger with rage with the sudden loss of consciousness, an abusive language with delirium, shouting and singing of disgusting things.
- Cantharis is indicated for patients who tend to change subjects while talking, about business. No courage with shyness and constantly try to do something but fails.
- Convulsions and rage aggravated after exposure to bright light.
- Burning type of pain is a key feature of cantharis.
- Pain that travels from the nape of the neck with soreness, giddiness, worse in the morning and afternoon
- Disturbed sleep due to headache.
Eyes, Ear, Nose and face:
- Burning is experienced in all three; eyes ear and nose.
- Inflammation of eyes with burning and smarting pains.
- Pain in the ear with burning heat felt in the ear.
- Long-standing coryza with discharge from the nose
- Burning redness of the face, with swelling of one side of the face, paleness of face.
Mouth and throat:
- Vesicles on the tongue with the inability to swallow.
- Mouth ulcers with inflammation of gums, speech difficulty, Dryness of lips
- Pain in the tonsils with burning sensation and inability to swallow water, liquids.
Appetite, Stomach and Abdomen:
- Thirst increased due to dryness of lips, want of appetite with no desire to food.
- Pressive and burning pains in the stomach with eructations and risings, vomiting of bilious vomiting.
- Inflammation of the liver, intestines causing pain in the abdomen, sensitive to touch.
Stool and Anus:
- Constipation with hard faeces, burning in the anal region during the passage of stools,
- Dysentry with bloody mucus, Violent pains with frequent urging.
Bladder and Genitals:
- Cutting sensation with lancinating pains and feeling as if stabbed by a knife in the neck of the bladder.
- Burning while passing urine, retention of urine with painful emission drop by drop, with pain in the loins, back.
- Severe pains in the urethral region with constant desire to pass urine, Inability to pass more than a drop of urine.
- Weakness and swelling of limbs is reduced with help of Cantharis
- Shooting pains, piercing pains, in lower limbs
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Cantharis (Dilution)
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â