In male Erection, Ejaculation, Increases Breast Milk, Regulate Menses
Dr. Reckeweg Agnus castus(Dilution)
Agnus castus is prepared with the dehydrated ripened berries as well as leaves and tender stem
Common Name: Chaste tree, Monks PepperÂ
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Agnus CastusÂ
- Agnus castus is useful in people who have poor energy levels, suffer from depression, possess weak sexual vivacity and suffer from a low libido.
- It is also useful in abnormalities of menstrual cycles as well as in inducing production of breast milk.
- A prominent remedcy for strains and sprains
- Agnus is well indicated in absent minded people who get exhausted after a lot of thinking and are unable to remember, they lose the connection of thoughts and are left confused and blank.
- It is indicated in people with lack of courage, alwasy forgetful and has to read twice to remember.
- Fear as if something will happen and he/she might die is prominent and treated well with this remedy.
Eye and Ear:
- Itching of eyes and ears which aggravates and better by scratching.
- Hearing difficulties are recovered with help of Agnus Castus.
- Agnus castus is Â useful in pre menstrual syndrome, where the female undergoes state of Depression, anger, mood swings, and irritability. It has been used to successfully jump start the regular menstrual cycle.
- It is also useful for treating menstrual disorders, such as very insufficient or profuse menstrual flow, headaches, breast tenderness, bloating and fatigue.
- Women who have been suffering from lack of or much less breast milk following childbirth and those related to depression during postpartum also benefit from agnus castus.
- Women who experience absence of libido or desire for sexual activities, particularly when they attain menopause are benefited by agnus castus.
- Agnus castus is indicated to people suffering from exhaustion, nervousness, depressions, and who often experience symptoms like premature ejaculation, especially men who had a very high sex drive earlier.
- No erections with yellow discharge and coldness of the parts is treated with this medicine.
- Useful in affected testicles that are hard, painful and swollen.
Stool and Anus:
- It is useful in stool complaints of difficult passage which requires straining.
- Flatulence which cause rumbling in the abdomen.
- Inflammatory, swelling of Joints with weakness and pains in the extremities, finger joints affected.
- Perspiration only on hands, when walking in the open air.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Agnus Castus
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
- It should be taken with good precautions, by females who are pregnant.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Agnus Castus Â
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Interactions and Reactions of Dr. Reckeweg Â Dr. Reckeweg Â Dr. Reckeweg Agnus Castus:
It is anti doted by camphor.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.