Helps in Bleeding Hemorrhoids, Painful Piles, Varicose Veins, Backache
Also known as
Dr. Reckeweg Aesculus hippocastanum(Dilution)
Tincture of ripe kernel; trituration of dry kernel. Tincture of fruit with capsule is useful to make the medicine.
Common Name: Horse Chestnut.Â
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Aesculus hippocastanum
- Aesculus hippocastanum centres its action on the pelvic system, lower back region with a characteristic fullness in various parts.
- It is beneficial in Mucous membranes of mouth, throat, rectum that are swollen, burn, dry and raw that are sensitive to inhaled cold air.
- Dry constricted fauces, with burning, pricking and stinging pains are relieved with help of this remedy.Â
- It is one of our leading remedies for dryness, haemorrhoids, varicose veins of purple color, backache with a feeling of Fullness.
- The sticking pains as if the rectum was full of sticks.
Mind and head:
- Aesculus hippocastanum is helpful in people who are gloomy, depressed, lose temper easily and face lack of concentration.
- Sensation of heaviness in the head with confused feelingand flying pains through the temples.
- It is a valuable remedy in redness of the eyes, with lachrymation, burning eyeballs and vascular appearanceÂ
- The eyeballs feel sore and ache; sharp, shooting pains in eyes.
- It is suitable to patients having inflammation of the throat, the characteristic being that it is very darkÂ
Stomach and Abdomen:
- It has a great disturbance of digestion As soon as the patient has swallowed the food, or a little while after, it becomes sour and he eructate it
- Constant distress and burning in the stomach. Inclination to vomit is an indication of Aesculus Hippocastanum
- Aesculus hippocastanum helps in the liver complaints with right hypochondriac pain, fullness in the abdomen, colicky pains and tenderness.
- Throbbing or beating sensation felt in the back calls for Aesculus hippocastanum.
- Constant dull backache; walking is almost impossible; scarcely able to rise or walk after sitting
- Tearing pains with stiffness, with stiffness in the back, making the walk difficult is lessened with Aesculus hippocastanum.
- Walking greatly worsens all the symptoms.
Rectum ( stool and Anus):
- Dryness and hear, pains with shoot up the rectum.
- Painful, burning, Rarely bleeding purplish piles with absence of constipation is gradually overcomed with Aesculus hippocastanum.
- Flying pains all over, with intense pains at the anal region for hours.
- Constipation with hard stools followed by a feeling of prolapse of rectum.
- The remedy overcomes the dragging pain in the pelvis
- The lower part of the abdomen feels full, both before and during menstruation.Â
- White discharge with lameness in the back across sacroiliac articulations is gradually relieved with Aesculus.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Aesculus hippocastanum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Aesculus hippocastanum
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.