About Dr Bhargava Cutica Cream
Bhargava Cutica Anti Septic Cream with Goodness of Calendula is enriched with natural moisturizers (Vit E-check formula) soothes the inflamed, irritated and skin without giving stickiness. It is a Herbal, non-sticky, multi-action formula that works in several ways to give total protection.
How to use Dr Bhargava Cutica CreamÂ
- Cleanse the affected area with water & apply gently in a circular motion. Repeat twice daily.
Indications of Dr Bhargava Cutica CreamÂ
- Acts as potent wound healer; antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, astringent, anti-pruritic & moisturizer
- Helps to fight bacteria to protect and clear up blackheads, acne, blotches
- Relieves soreness & itching; acne, boils, carbuncles, folliculitis, eczema, corns, and dry skin
- Protects from sun damage
- Makes the skin healthier, fresh and toxin-free
- Inhibits the growth of bacteria over the skin.
- Stimulates the natural wound healing process of the body through collagen synthesis.
- Possesses anti-inflammatory properties.
- Has a cooling effect on itching & skin irritation.
Composition of Dr Bhargava Cutica Cream
- Acid boricua 1XÂ
- Zinc oxide 1XÂ
- Berberis aquifolium 1XÂ
- Calendula officinalis 1XÂ
- Hydrocotyle asiatica 1XÂ
- Azadirachta indica 1XÂ
- Hydrastis canadensis 1XÂ
- Curcuma longa QÂ
- Oleum Santali 1XÂ
Terms and Conditions
Homoeopathic products have several uses and should be taken based on symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.