Unless otherwise prescribed, Crataegus Pentarkan Â (WSI) should be taken as follows:
About Crataegus Pentarkan
For heart problems in old people
- Improves the circulation and takes care of cardiac weakness
- Indicated in chronic cardiac weakness with dyspnea and exhaustion on least exertion
- Tones up the heart and normalizes its functions
- Helps regulate the pulse, lowers the problem of cold extremities with oedema
- Indicated in tachycardia due to slightest motion and in irregular palpitations especially after sudden stress
Composition of Crataegus Pentarkan
Each tablet of 250 mg contains:
Arnica montana 2x 25 mg:Â Pulse feeble and irregular. Stitching pain in the heart area.
Crataegus oxyacantha 1 x 100 mg:Â Acts on the muscle of the heart. Cold extremities, pallor; irregular pulse and breathing.Â The blueness of fingers and toes; all aggravated by exertion or excitement.Â
Convallaria majalis 1 x 25 mg:Â Palpitation from the least exertion. Tobacco heart, especially when due to cigarettes. Irregular and rapid pulse.
Coffea cruda 1 x 25 mg:Â Violent irregular palpitation especially after excessive joy or surprise.Â
Prunus spinosa 1 x 25 mg:Â Hard beating of the heart, Burning sensation in the chest region.
Excipients Q. S. to make 250 mg
The direction of the use of Crataegus Pentarkan
Side effects: No side effects of Crataegus Pentarkan Â (WSI) are known.
Contra-indications: This product is not indicated for children.
Interactions: No interactions between Crataegus Pentarkan Â (WSI) and other products are known.