Adults:Â 1 tablespoon 3 times per day.
Children:Â 1 teaspoonful 3 times a day.
or as prescribed by a medical doctor.
Bhargava Co-Ex Syrup is useful in all types of cough, i.e., whooping cough, asthmatic cough, smoker's cough, dry, productive & allergic cough.
1. It is useful in all types of cough, i.e., whooping cough, asthmatic cough, smoker's cough, dry, productive & allergic cough
2. It effectively loosens the bronchial secretions and expectorates them easily
3. It eases the breathing
4. It relieves congestion of the respiratory tract associated with bronchitis and common
1. Dry cough
5. Cough associated with tuberculosis
Bhargava Co-Ex Syrup indications
- Â Loosens the bronchial secretions and expectorates it easily
- Â Eases the breathing
- Â Relieves congestion of respiratory tract associated with bronchitis and the common coldÂ
- Â Dry cough
- Â Bronchitis
- Â Pertussis
- Â Asthma
- Â Cough associated with tuberculosis.
Bhargava Co-Ex Syrup CompositionÂ
- Justicia adhatoda Q 3.30mlÂ
- Aspidosperma querbacho Q 1.65ml
- Yerba santa Q 1.65ml
- Ipecacuanha Q 1.65ml
- Passiflora incarnata Q 3.30ml
- In syrup base q.s. Glycerin 0.20ml Alcohol 7.00% v/v