Â Dr. Reckeweg Calcarea Fluorica
Calcarea Fluor is a mineral naturally found in the body and is non-toxic in nature. It is found in the surface of the bones, enamel of the teeth, elastic fibres and the skin. A disturbance, deficiency, or dissociation in the molecules of this element results in lumpy, more or less hard, growths, horny growths, dry skin with hard crusts with cracked hands, hardened mammary glands, or hardening of other parts.
Uses of Calcarea Fluor
- For the temporary relief of symptoms associated with cracking of joints and minor joint pain.
Hard swellings on the bones,varicose veins, inflammation of testicles, pus formation, Calcarea Fluor is best suited.
- In psoriasis, uterine problems, internal piles, eczema, gout, defects in enamel, (gum-related probelms) backache.
- Eye complaints, blur vision has been well recovered after the use of Calcarea Fluor.
- After-pains, bone bruises, cough, unrefreshing sleep.
- Indigestion associated with piles.
Varicose veins wherein the veins are enlarged and swollen.
Common symptoms of Calcarea Fluor
- It has swelled with a stony hardness of affected partsÂ (mammae, glands, bones, etc) small nodules in the neck region, Goitre.
Enlarged veins, backaches increase after work and better after walking.
- GoutyÂ swellingÂ of fingers and joints, nodular swelling over the wrist.
- The whiteness of skin, chaps and cracks are relieved after taking Calcarea Fluor.
- PainsÂ after dental procedures,Â dental drilling, to support the recovery and regeneration of enamel (gums).Â
- In children who have problems of late dentition, brittle teeth, brittle nails.
- Indigestion that arises after fatigue is relieved by Calcarea Fluor.Â
- It helps in chronic pain in the back(lumbago), joint affections, bone deformities, cracking in joints.
Important indicated symptoms of Calcarea Fluor
Swelling with pus formationÂ of affected parts.
- It helps inÂ ulceration of the corneaÂ if the edges are hard.
- Used after operations, the tendency to adhesions is relieved when we use Calcarea Fluor
- Used in Chronic suppuration(pus formation) of the middle ear, conjunctivitis, herpes problems.
Removes fibroid deposits about the endocardium( heart area)Â and restores normal endocardial structure, Spasmodic cough.
- Valvular diseases are well relieved with Calcarea Fluor.
- Indurated cervical glands of stony hardness.
- Indicated in patients with Dental cavities.
- When the toxins attack the heart and blood vessels.
- Calcarea Fluorica works best in Varicose veins of the vulva in females.Â
- Hard nodules in the mammae.
Cause for the complaints in Calcarea Fluor
The deficiency of the constituents in the body may be due to faulty nutrition or malnutrition of bones.
Damp weather, change of weather, Rest.
By rubbing, warm applications, by Heat.
Reactions with Calcarea Fluor
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are taking allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homoeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and has no side effects.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homoeopathic practitioner before use.Â
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course.Â