Effectively corrects anaemia by helping better absorption, production and maintenance of haemoglobin
- Improves absorption of iron
- Stimulates RBC production
- Helps in proper functioning of digestive system and is a goodremedy for anaemia
- Takes care of associated symptoms like sunken face with livid spots
- Controls weakness, headache and lassitude due to anaemia
- Also useful in convalescence after debilitating disease
- Improves immune defence system.
Presentation :Â Bottle of 10g of globules.
Dosage :Â Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, it can be given to infants 1 globule 3 times a day and children 3 globules 3 times a day (preferably to be administered 15 minutes before meals). If complaints are not relieved, consult aÂ specialist.
Side effects :Â No side effects ofÂ AnekindTM are known.
Contra-indications :Â No contra-indications for the use ofÂ AnekindTMÂ are known.
Interactions :Â No interactions betweenÂ AnekindTMÂ and other products are known.