Allen Nutraceutical Product
LUSIT-369 Capsules help to:
- Â Lower cholesterol and blood triglycerides, protect against heart disease and control high blood pressure.
- Counter inflammation associated with gout, lupus and fibrocystic breasts.
- Control constipation, hemorrhoids, diverticular disorders and gall stones.
- Treat acne, eczema, psoriasis, sunburn and rosacea.
- Minimise nerve damage that causes numbness and tingling as well as other disorders.
- Reduce cancer risk and guard against the effects of ageing.
- Treat menopausal symptoms, menstrual cramps, female infertility and endometriosis.
- Fight prostate problems, male infertility and impotence.
- Promote healthy hair and nails.
Primary Health Benefit
Cardiovascular Diseases:Â Plant Omegasâ€™-3,6,9 help the cardiovascular system through several different mechanisms, including anti-inflammatory action and normalizing the heartbeat. It has significant blood pressure-lowering effects. Those effects may be due to omegasâ€™3,6,9 fatty acids as wellÂ as the amino acids groups found in flaxseed.
Diet rich in flaxseed omegasâ€™-3,6,9 help prevent hardening of the arteries and keep plaque from being deposited in the arteries partly by keeping white blood cells from sticking to the blood vessels inner linings.
Lignans in flaxseed have been shown to reduce atherosclerotic plaque buildup by up to 75%. Because plant omegaâ€™-3,6,9 also play a role in maintaining the heartâ€™s natural rhythm, they may be useful in treating arrthymia(irregular heartbeat) and heart failure. Flaxseed also helps your cholesterol levels. The level of LDL cholesterol in the bloodstream has been linked to an increased risk of heart disease, obesity, diabetes, and metabolic syndrome. Cholesterol- lowering effects of flaxseed are the result of the combined benefits of the omegaâ€™-3,6,9, fiber, and lignans.
How It works
The three primary beneficial compounds are:
Omega-3,6,9:Â Known as alpha-linoleic acids, these dietary fatty acids,which are relatively rare in our diet, are essential to human metabolism(meaning, we canâ€™t produce them ourselves), and has been the subject of thousands of studies, many of which indicate their value in reducing risk factors for heart disease.
Soluble Fiber:Â Flaxseed is a rich source of soluble fiber,one of the benefits of which is it binds to bile acids (which include oxidized cholesterol and other fat-soluble waste products like toxic hormone metabolites, and other bile constituents)and help to pull them out of the body.
Lignan:Â Lignans are a class of plant compounds with both estrogen-like and antioxidant properties. The major lignan found in flaxseed is known as secoisolariciresinol diglucoside, is metabolized into enterodial and enterolactone within the human body,which can affect a wide range of bodily tissues, including cardiovascular systems.
|Servings Per Container
Â Amount per serving:
|Omega-3, Omega-6, Omega-9,
Essential Fatty Acids Derived from
Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil
*Daily Value (DV) not established.