Nerve Tonic (Anxiety, Depression, Tension)
Conditions of nervous exhaustion, nervous weakness, weariness, insomnia following mental conflicts, nervous headaches, easily fatigued, general neurasthenia, lack of energy, inability to concentrate
MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
Acid phos: Physical and mental weakness, weakness of back and sacral region, inability to do mental work. Consequences of grievances and worries. Indifference and discouragement. Drowsiness during day, dislike to converse. Pollutions, impotency.
Citrus medica limonum: Effect on the circulation and the blood itself, faintness, weak pulse.
Cocculus: Physical weakness, exhaustion, irritability, state of depression, insomnia, weakness of muscles of the nape, with a feeling of heaviness in head.
Helonias: Exhaustion and overexertion (especially of women), accompanied by uterine affections. Nervous irritations, depressions, desire for solitude.
Sepia: Sadness, irritable and moody. Indifference to duties, especially with women in the menopause.
Zincum met: Great nervous exhaustion, restlessness of the legs. Irritability of the nervous system, taciturnity, slow mental conception, weak memory. Burning and weakness along spinal cord. Pricking and numbness of the limbs.
- In the beginning of the treatment three time daily one tablespoonful.
- When improvement sets in, the same dose daily, eventually only in the evening.
- In sleep disturbances: see R 14 which may be administered additionally.
- During menopause: Additionally R 10.
- In endocrine disturbance: see R 19, respectively R 20.
- In hypotension: see R 44.
- In impotency: see R 41