Dr. Reckeweg Opium 30 CH (11ml)
Also known as
poppy seeds, opiu
Dr. Reckeweg Opium(Dilution)
Opium is the gummy exudation of the unripe capsule of the poppy.
Common Name: Papaver somniferum, Poppy
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Opium
- Opium is one of the chief remedies for fetal movements when they become excessive.
- Sleep follows the convulsions. Loud snoring indicates this remedy.
- Sleepy but cannot sleep, sleepless with acuteness of hearing.
- Sensation of swelling of body, trembling, shocks, and convulsive movements of the muscles of the face.
Mind and Head
- Vertigo after fright. Fright with fear, great flow of ideas, with happiness
- Grief over insults is followed by convulsions indicates Opium.
- Vertigo, on sitting up in bed, which compels the patient to lie down again
- Congestion to head, with strong pulsation. Pressing pains in temples.
Eyes, ear, nose
- Eyes red, inflamed, swelling of lower lids. Sensation of dust in eyes.
- Tinkling in ears.
Mouth and Throat
- Relaxation of all the muscles of the face, the lower lip and jaw hang down
- Twitching in corners of mouth, cramps in jaw, swelling and movements in throat.
- Dry cough, with tickling and scraping in larynx indicates Opium.
Stomach and abdomen
- Colic, with constipation in children, constrictive pressure at stomach.
- Pressive pains in the abdomen, abdomen hard, and distended, as if the intestines would be cut to pieces
- Vomiting, with colic and convulsions, during colic, urging to stool and discharge of hard faeces.
- As of a stone in abdomen, slowness and weakness of digestion indicates Opium.
Stool and Anus
- Stools involuntary, black, offensive, frothy, Violent pain in rectum indicates Opium.
- Constipation from inactivity of the intestines, Involuntary stools after fright
- Retention of urine, as from inactivity of the bladder indicates Opium.
- Increased sexual desire, with frequent erections and pollutions indicates Opium.
- Great excitement of sexual organs, with sexual desire and orgasm indicates Opium.
- Menses are irregular; profuse; violent colic forcing her to bend over.
Neck and Back
- Swelling of veins, and beating in arteries of neck indicates Opium.
- Twitching trembling of head, hands, and arms. Distended veins on the hands indicates Opium.
- Coldness of the extremities. Heaviness and swelling of feet. Feeling of numbness in the outer parts.
- Excessive irritability of voluntary muscles, and diminished irritability of all the others.
- Redness and continued itching of skin, with small, round, and colourless elevations.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Opium
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Opium
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Opium
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.