Dr. Reckeweg Hydrocotyle Asiatica 30 CH (11ml)
Also known as
Dr. Reckeweg Hydrocotyle asiatica(Dilution)
Tincture of whole fresh plant.
Common Name: Indian Penny wort
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Hydrocotyle asiatica
- The skin and the female generative organs are the chief seats of the drug's action.
- Acne, eczema, copper-colored eruption, papular eruption on face, intolerable itching marks Hydrocotyle.
- Hypertrophy and induration of connective tissue.
- Difficult expectoration of bronchial mucus with short breath.
- Constriction of heart, with quiet and regular pulse.
Mind and Head
- Indifference with talking disposition, is relieved with Hydrocotyle.
- Painful drawing in almost all cranial nerves indicates Hydrocotyle
- Intense pain with some swelling in posterior part of skull.
Eyes, ear, nose
- Pricking in eyes with watering of eyes.
- Throbbing in right ear, ringing in, with stoppage, Confused noise in left, blowing sound in the ear indicates Hydrocotyle.
- Stoppage of nose, eruptions on the nose, red are relieved with Hydrocotyle.
Mouth and Throat
- Whitish spots on left upper and under sides of tongue is resolved with Hydrocotyle.
- Esophagus dry and rough, burning and pricking in esophagus.
Redness of tonsils.
- Pain over the cheek bones is an indication for Hydrocotyle.
Stomach and abdomen
- Hydrocotyle is used for crampy pains in stomach, without nausea and flatulent colic is an indication of Hydrocotyle.
- Violent contractions of intestines and obstruction in hepatic region.
Stool and Anus
- Stools increased with Burning and itching in anus.
- Irritation of the neck of the bladder, increased secretion of urine.
- Heat and itching in vagina is a characterestic of Hydrocotyle.
- Frequent desire to urinate. Irritation of urethra is an indication for Hydrocotyle.
- Hydrocotyle acts on the male sexual organs for prostate complaints.
- Bruised feeling in all the muscles.
- Pain in ovarian region and in whole uterus, especially left side.
- Heat in bottom of vagina, pricking and itching at its orifice indicates Hydrocotyle.
Neck and Back
- Swelling of lymphatic vessels of neck.
- Obstruction in region of kidneys, with heaviness. Bruised pain in loins indicate Hydrocotyle.
- Hydrocotyle relieves the itching of soles of feet.
- Bruised feeling in all the muscles, back of foot covered with small indurations is resolved with Hydrocotyle.
- Stomatitis, aphthous,scaly edges are relieved with Hydrocotyle.
- Intolerable itching in several places.Hydrocotyle
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Hydrocotyle asiatica
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Hydrocotyle asiatica
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Hydrocotyle asiatica
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.