Buy Dr. Reckeweg Chenopodium Anthelminticum 30 CH (11ml) homeopathic medicine Online india
Also known as
Dr. Reckeweg Chenopodium Anthelminthicum
Common name: Jerusalem oak
Causes and symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Chenopodium Anthelminthicum
- Chenopodium Anthelminthicum is a chief remedy for many ear problems like hearing problems, problems of the auditory nerves and aural vertigo. The patient hears better for high pitched sounds, great sensitiveness to sound as of passing vehicles and also shrinking from low tones. There is buzzing in the ears with aural vertigo.
- Chenopodium Anthelminthicum also helps in backache. There is intense pain between right shoulder blade near spine and through the chest.
- Characteristic pain in scapula is very marked in Chenopodium. Chenopodium resolves the symptoms of apoplexy, aphasia.
- Chenopodium has shown great results in sudden vertigo, Meniere's disease as well as affections of auditory nerves. The oil of Chenopodium is used frequently for hookworm and roundworm.
- - Torpor (inactivity) of auditory nerve.
- - Hearing better for high-pitched sounds.
- - Comparative deafness to sound of voice, but great sensitiveness to sound, as of passing vehicles and also a shrinking from low tones.
- - Buzzing in ears. Enlargement of tonsils.
- - Aural vertigo.
- - Intense pain between angle of right shoulder-blade near spine, and through the chest.
- - Copious, yellow, foaming urine, with acrid sensation in urethra.
- - Yellowish sediment.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Chenopodium Anthelminthicum
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Chenopodium Anthelminthicum
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Chenopodium Anthelminthicum
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.