Information about SBL AF-Tabs Tablet
SBL AF-Tabs assists the body in producing antibodies to fight the virus brings a quick and significant reduction in signs and symptoms of flu irrespective of the causative virus. Symptoms of cold, cough, sneezing with or without fever, flu type pains in the body.
Composition: Bellis perennis 3x, Bryonia alba 3x, Gelsemium sempervirens 3x, Eupatorium perfoliatum 3xÂ
Recommended Dosage: 2 tablets every three hours or four times a day.Â
Side effects: No side effects are known.
1. Maintain half an hour gap between food/drinks/other medications and the prescribed homoeopathic medicine.
2. While on homoeopathic medication, there shouldn't be any strong smell like that of an onion, garlic, camphor, coffee, hing, in your mouth.
3. Avoid the use of alcohol and tobacco while on homoeopathic medication.
4. Put the homoeopathy medicine in your mouth under the tongue and allow them to dissolve for maximum benefit.
5. Store homoeopathic remedies away from strong odours such as menthol, mint, camphor, essential oils, lip balm, deep heat liniments, cough lozenges, chewing gum, aromatic toothpaste, chemical fumes, perfumes etc.
Use under medical supervision.