10 drops in some water, 3-4 times a day, 1 hour before meals or as directed by the Physician.Â
Indications of J 68 Eye opacity Drops
- Inflammatory diseases of the eyesÂ
- Incipient opacity of the lens and/ or cornea due to metabolic disorders caused by high blood sugar, Gout and old age.Â
- Conjunctivitis, Blepharitis, eyesight troubles and overstained eyes.
- Slight to complete opacity. Opacity due to ageing, diabetes.
- Early maturation of Cataract. corneal opacities.Â Â
The action of Ingredients in J 68 Eye opacity Drops
Calcarea Fluorica 200x:Â Blur vision, Flickering and sparks before the eyes.Â
Causticum 30x: Darknets which seems to dance before the eyes. Lights and sparks before the eyes.Â
Silicea 30x: Objects seems to be pals when reacting.Â
Natrum Mur 200x:Useful in blurred vision.
Sulphur 30x:Â Profuse lachrymation, especially in the open air, or great dryness of eyes, worse in a room is recovered with Sulphur.Â