Dosage of Dr. John J 63 Tumour Drops
10 drops in some water, 3 times a day, 1 hour before meals or as directed by the Physician.Â
Dr. John J 63 Tumour Drops
Tumour is an abnormal mass of tissue, Â mass usually refers to a lump, it may be benign or malignant. It may be with or without inflammation. Painful swellings.
Indications of Dr John J 63 Tumour Drops
- Enlargement of thyroid, axillary, inguinal & mammary glands, spermatic cord, tonsils, & lymph nodes.
- Stony hard painful goitre.Mastitis in breastfeeding mothers with cracking and small ulcers about nipples.Mumps, follicular inflammation of pharynx, adenoma.
- Tumour and growths of skin with exfoliation of skin on large scales.Sties or other eye-related inflammations.
- The glands are swollen, hard, indurated, painful, sensitive and sore to the touch.Â
- Glandular swellings, Unusual growth of mass without a known cause.
The action of Ingredients in Dr John J 63 Tumour Drops
Scrophularia Nodosa:Â It is a very useful remedy in the dissipation of breast swellings.
Baryta Carbonica:Â Tendency to glandular enlargement and general degenerative changes, especially in the blood vessels and brain.
Terms and Conditions
Homoeopathic products have several uses and should be taken based on symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.