Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Pothos foetidusÂ
Take 5 drops in 1/4th cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take them 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you take it under the physician's guidance.
Also known as
Dr. Reckeweg Pothos foetidus(Dilution)
Common Name: Skunk Cabbage Ixodes.Â
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Pothos foetidus
Pothos foetidus is indicated in Complaints of Respiratory tract that are aggravated by Dust inhalation.
- Complaints of headache with severe pulsating pains.
- Pothos foetidus is useful in swelling the nasal bone, forming a saddle, pain to the skin's touch, and redness.
- The left side of the face has small pimples and can be reduced with help of this medicine.
- Pain in the throat is reduced with help of this medicine.
- Enlarged Glands in the throat is treated with Pothos foetidus.
- Pothos foetidus is useful in patients who take a deep breath, difficulty in breathing which is better in the open air.
- It helps to reduce the anxiety associated with breathlessness.
- Numbness of the tongue causing pain even if it touches the teeth.
- Pain in the chest due to stressful breathing, asthma that is relieved after passing stools.
- Pothos foetidus is useful to give relief from the complaints of eruptions of skin which are red and can cause ulcers.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Pothos foetidus (Dilution)
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self-medicating. Homoeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity.