Dr. Reckeweg Mercurius solubilis(Dilution)
Pure mercury is dissolved in dilute nitric acid and the precipitate of mercury so obtained is then triturated to make a soluble mother tincture (by precipitating Mercury from its solution in nitric acid using caustic ammonia).
Common Name:Â Â Quicksilver, Mercurius Solubilis Hahnemann
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Mercurius solubilis
- Induration of glands, Inflammed glands that become hard is relieved well with Merc Sol.
- Merc sol is useful in people who are sensitive to heat and cold, Merc. is both - worse by heat and worse by cold.
- It acts well on skin complaints, that forms abscess and hard to heal.
- Bone pains that are worse at night indicate Merc sol.
- Profuse sweat accompanying nearly all complaints with no relief and mainly at night.
- There is a great tendency to fainting, extreme exhaustion after a stool
Mind and Head
- Merc sol is for people who are slow in answering questions, suffer the loss of memory and low willpower.
- Bad effects from fright, leaving one in a state of great anxiety and worse at night.
- The instability of ideas, which constantly drive away each other also indicates Merc sol.
- Vertigo, principally on getting up, or on raising the head, or when seated, or when lying on the back is relieved with Merc sol.
- Heaviness, fullness, and aching in the head, as if forehead were squeezed by a bandage.
- Heat and burning, or tearing and drawing pains, or shootings in the head, often only semi-lateral, and extending to ears, teeth, and neck.
- The scalp is painful to touch, worse when scratching, which is followed by bleeding.
- Falling off of hair, mostly on sides of head and temple, with humid eruptions on headÂ
Eyes, ear, nose
- Merc sol is good for eye complaints, chronic conjunctivitis where the eyelids are red, swollen, and stuck together, or stinging, watery, aching eyes. Scabs around the eyes.
- Green, thick, acrid pus from the ears like the discharge from the nose and other parts with nostrils smarting and burning
- In otitis media with ruptured drum, Merc sol is a frequently required remedy. The soreness of the internal ear is relieved with Merc sol.
- Painful sensitiveness, and inflammatory swelling of parotids.
- Obstruction and dryness of nose with Frequent sneezing is relieved with Merc sol.
Mouth and Throat
- It is used to relieve mouth and throat complaints with a thirst for cold drinks.
- Excessive salivation, oral thrush, gingivitis (inflamed gums), bad breath (halitosis), tonsillitis, Suppuration of tonsils.Â
- loose teeth in infected gums, a swollen, dark, red throat and painful throat ulcers. Â Â Throat and fauces of a coppery red colour and swollen.
- Pus that is formed in cavities in abscesses, which burn and sting is relieved with Merc Sol.
- Ulceration of orifice of salivary duct, and profuse discharge of excessively fetid saliva,
Stomach and abdomen
- Sweets disagree, aversion to meat, wine, brandy, beer, coffee, greasy food, butter.
- Violent vomiting with convulsive movements is resolved with Merc Sol.
- Merc sol relieves the fullness, and pressure as from a stone in the pit of the stomach, Risings, principally after eating, and often of a putrid or bitter or sour and rancid taste.
- Swelling and hardness of liver region, Â with emaciation of the body, indicates Merc Sol.
- Abdomen hard and inflated, with soreness when touched, principally in umbilical region. The sensation of emptiness in the abdomen.
Stool and Anus
- Constipation, with hard, tenacious and knotty faeces not expelled without straining. Evacuation of corrosive and burning nature.
- Itching, shootings, and excoriation in the anus are relieved with Merc sol.
- Incisive pains, burning and shooting in the urethra, even when not urinating.
- Continued want to urinate, day and night, Involuntary emission of urine, Wetting the bed at night.
- Corrosive and burning urine is resolved with Merc Sol.
- Inflammation of orifice of urethra, and discharge of thick, yellowish matter.
- Testes, hard and swollen, with shining redness of scrotum, profuse perspiration of parts, painful nocturnal erections.
- An increase of sexual desire, and great lasciviousness, with frequent erections and pollutions, indicates Merc Sol.
- Stinging is very frequent in mercurial pains and stinging pain in ovaries.
- Merc sol is useful in Menses profuse, with abdominal pains, breasts are painful and full of milk at menses.
- Joint pains that are aggravated from the heat of the bed and uncovering, indicates Merc Sol.
- Trembling of the hands with great weakness with weakness of the limbs. Soreness between the thighs and genitals.Â
- Ulcers on the legs; abscesses. Oedematous swelling of the feet is relieved with Merc sol.
- Vesicles burn and smart, with excoriating discharges, especially on the head
- Ulcers on parts where the skin and flesh are thin over the bones. Most eruptions are moist with copious oozing indicates Merc Sol.
- Red and tettery spots on the face.
- Tremor of the head, of hands, of the tongue, commencing in the finger
- Inflammation leads to induration, induration to ulceration is an indication for Merc Sol.
- The flow of pus, and particularly bloody pus, from any orifice, calls for Merc.
- Excoriating wherever two parts come together.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Mercurius solubilis
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on another mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.Â
- Homoeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Mercurius solubilis
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homoeopathic practitioner before use.Â
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.Â