Swollen glands, bleeding, albumiuria,boils, scalp itchy, trembling
Dr. Reckeweg Crotalus Horridus (Dilution)
Trituration of sugar of milk saturated with the venom. Solution of the venom in glycerine.
Common Name:Rattlesnake Â
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Crotalus HorridusÂ
- Nervous shock and prostration with trembling, predominantly a right-side medicine
- Bleeding from all orifices and surfaces and even pores of the skin. Fluid hemorrhages, yellow skin.
- Chronic bilious, climacteric, or albuminuric conditions. Swelling of glands.
- Pains alternate rapidly with each other. Swelling of whole body. Agonizing pain, restlessness, coldness
Mind and Head
- Weeping mood, agony, despair. Sadness, thoughts dwell on death continually. Weeping, with timidity, fear, anxiety.
- Dizziness and fainting with occipital headache. Severe pains in right eye and top of head, on right side down back of neck at intervals.
- Violent itching of scalp, eruptions, pustules, falling off of hair.
Eyes, ear, nose
- Blood exudes from eye, ear, nose. Yellow color of eyes.
- Full sensation in ears. Epistaxis, in zymotic diseases, blood thin, vertigo or fainting.
Mouth and Throat
- Grinding of teeth during sleep. Lips swollen, stiff, numb.
- Impossible to swallow solids. Tongue very red, smooth and polished, feels swollen.
Stomach and abdomen
- Unquenchable burning thirst. Nausea on movement, bilious vomiting. Black vomit, blood does not coagulate.
- Violent pain in course of colon, aching in liver, vomiting, coldness.
Stool and Anus
- Constipation with congestion to head and headache.
- Urine scanty, dark and red with blood
- Early menses accompanied by pains in abdomen and back, and cold feet. The pains last some hours.
- Inflamed breasts.Flushing and sinking of menopause is relieved with Crotalus Horridus.
Neck and Back
- Tearing pains from shoulder to neck is an indication for this remedy.
- Aching in right kidney and in stomach.
- Heaviness, as if bones were made of heavy wood. Bruised pain in joints and bones.
- Trembling of hands. Tubercle on wrist, near end of radius, size of large split-pea.
- Copious, red, itching, papular eruption on face, especially chin, with delayed menses.
- Oozing of blood from under nails. Vesicles, herpes, pimples, boils, carbuncles, burns, stings, pemphigus, ulcers, gangrene, felons, anthrax.
- Great sensitiveness of skin of right half of body, that the slightest touch would produce twitching of muscles of that side.
- Many symptoms are worse in morning on waking, or wake the patient up in the night.
- Open air better head and stomach symptoms.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Crotalus HorridusÂ
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.Â
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Crotalus HorridusÂ
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Crotalus HorridusÂ
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.Â
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.Â
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.